1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Frustration with Counter-Strike Source Servers

    • von*ferret
    • May 31, 2005 at 9:36 PM

    exactly mino, friends are the best route to play. Holla back klien zazi and all.

  • Hi guys

    • von*ferret
    • May 30, 2005 at 5:10 PM

    i AM maxwell! COFFEEEEE

    ....

    /me walkso ut the door slowly

    ps. welcom

  • Frustration with Counter-Strike Source Servers

    • von*ferret
    • May 30, 2005 at 5:00 PM

    i have to agree, my 64 bit with dual channel 1 gb (thats 2 gb for you non mathematicians) still takes FUCKING FOREVER to load any server beacuse I spent forever downloading people's CRAP that does not enhance my gaming experience.

  • Venice Redux [updated]

    • von*ferret
    • May 29, 2005 at 11:22 PM

    fine, do a purple and pink sunset. Dont do that its boring. Orange is over done though...damn I enjoyed my levels' orange while it lasted.

  • Venice Redux [updated]

    • von*ferret
    • May 29, 2005 at 9:43 PM

    orangish lighting would suit the map better. the grey lighting makes it look too somber to be interesting to look at.

  • Oh noes, ur map has teh been stoeled~~?!

    • von*ferret
    • May 29, 2005 at 5:04 AM

    lol @ zacker

    this guy is such a joke. To steal my FINAL PROJECT FOR SCHOOL? hahahaha what ever, I dont care cause people get whats coming to them.

  • ol builds a new computer what????

    • von*ferret
    • May 26, 2005 at 10:12 AM

    I only want your graphics card, everything else you can keep thanks.

  • dm_subway b1

    • von*ferret
    • May 26, 2005 at 10:11 AM

    graphicaly it looks phenominal, however I'm a little sketchy on the gameplay. Looks too linear and flat to have a good flow and replayability.

  • GuildWars Names

    • von*ferret
    • May 24, 2005 at 5:50 AM

    like the nubmer of spells and stuff he said, dunno

  • GuildWars Names

    • von*ferret
    • May 24, 2005 at 5:24 AM

    I was thinking of getting it but my friend said it awas totaly limiting and boring.

  • Happy birthday Norway!

    • von*ferret
    • May 24, 2005 at 3:44 AM
    Quote from kleinluka

    Click.

    Click.

    Click.

  • Happy birthday Norway!

    • von*ferret
    • May 23, 2005 at 7:01 PM

    trying to ignore my psych homework!!!! Only 4 more pages and I'm done with all classes but level design. FUCK

  • Happy birthday Norway!

    • von*ferret
    • May 23, 2005 at 6:41 PM

    I'll live under the couch if there is room. I'm small and only need a place to keep the liqour.

  • Jailbreak Source

    • von*ferret
    • May 23, 2005 at 4:36 PM

    mook backwards is koom, I love you too mikey

  • Jailbreak Source

    • von*ferret
    • May 23, 2005 at 4:33 PM

    We'd need the moderators, Zaphod, Algor, or SOOPRcow, to do their job.

  • Favorite grid size in Hammer?

    • von*ferret
    • May 23, 2005 at 3:34 PM

    4 and 8. Clean brushwork is the best, howevery you dont have to limit yourself to big brushes to achieve that, rather just common sense.

  • Jailbreak Source

    • von*ferret
    • May 23, 2005 at 3:33 PM

    Why're you in such a defensive when you're seeking our help. Responding to every question with such a negative response could be characterized by Freud's defense mechanisms. In lamen's terms it makes anyone who has talent warry of working on your project; your example on these forums and the fact you have no content to show for on your website. Only code or not, to seek additional talent you need to SHOW something for it. That is how life goes in this industry.

  • My arch thing model something..

    • von*ferret
    • May 22, 2005 at 10:55 PM

    there are a ton of links to this stuff in the stickied post in 2d WIP forum

  • mirroring terrain in unrealed

    • von*ferret
    • May 22, 2005 at 10:44 PM

    It does but when I export the heightmap it becomes corrupted and loses half its detail. DOnt even ASK how that happened cause I have _no_ idea. Wtf huh? Zazi threw that idea at me however it didn't work cause of that reason. I am SOOOO screwed lol.

    I tried mirroring it through the terrain actor but it reversed the normals, and when I reversed them back with the "invert" option it reversed the faces but you fell through the terrain and got stuck under it. Ie: the collision hull was opposite the actual terrain.

  • mirroring terrain in unrealed

    • von*ferret
    • May 22, 2005 at 10:36 PM

    I need to mirror terrain in unreal ed, if somone has a SOLUTION, not an IDEA i'd like to hear it. I"ve exausted all of my ideas to get a result and my project desperately requires me to mirror the terrain. Thanks

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™