1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. -Stratesiz-

Posts by -Stratesiz-

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • -Stratesiz-
    • December 18, 2007 at 9:06 AM

    It's real. The site tries to randomly ask me to install a microsoft data remote access something, but my virus program terminates my IE session as soon as I get the message on top of the browser. Doesn't sound too unintentional or unhostile to me.

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • -Stratesiz-
    • December 16, 2007 at 2:48 PM

    It occurs like every 4th time I open mapcore.net/forums or so.

  • De_Forest Released!!

    • -Stratesiz-
    • October 17, 2007 at 10:21 PM

    My first impression was... wow!

    That is fantastic work!

  • How are you doing?

    • -Stratesiz-
    • September 5, 2007 at 4:11 PM

    Wow...

    I'm doing just fine, trying to explore the world as much as I can before graduating. After I finish my master's thesis I intend to study a semester abroad in New Zealand I think, then work abroad for a 3-6 month internship period, hopefully in Singapore or a similar location, then study some Spanish in Puerto Rico or Costa Rica for a few months. After that I'll see what happens.

  • Time to move on..

    • -Stratesiz-
    • September 3, 2007 at 8:31 PM

    Good luck with your studies sir! I still have one year to go.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 20, 2007 at 8:10 PM

    Are you sirs up for some tasty beer on Wednesday or do you prefer dining at the Golden Arches?

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 19, 2007 at 9:46 PM

    Lovely~

    I still want to experience a grand parteh in Stockholm

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 19, 2007 at 7:48 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/stratty/images/voodo_peri.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/stratty/images/bram_voodoo_2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/stratty/images/peri_face.jpg]

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 19, 2007 at 5:57 PM

    I don't think peri minds me posting this~

    Peri & Meh:

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/stratty/images/peri_strat.jpg]

  • Meet mino - not just another shemale meeting point

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 17, 2007 at 9:47 PM

    Pettable~

  • Bibleman - A fight for faith

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 13, 2007 at 8:54 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Thank God I don't believe in God! I just believe in facts, solid theories, evolution. There are just too many religions in the world to justify one being superior. I prefer seing things from a global perspective, not just confining my perspective to one ancient cultural view of the world that has been force-fed to others.

    The Bible has it's some nice respectable guidelines and stuff though, although a lot of ~ , resulting in the never-ending battle between religions, civil wars, the destruction of other civilisations, and other stuff that humanity would just be better off without.

    Still it's everyone's choice to believe or not to believe.

  • game dezign iz funz!!!!!!

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 12, 2007 at 9:05 AM

    I just love dumbed-down mainstream US ads~

  • Geometry wars trailer

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 11, 2007 at 11:00 AM

    What a terrible commercial!

  • Beerfloating 2007

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 10, 2007 at 5:57 PM

    What on earth is this?! I've never heard about anything like this in Finland~ Where is this competition? cool

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 10, 2007 at 5:40 PM

    My temporary apartment in Sweden~

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/stratty/images/strat_sweden.jpg]

    ~

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 9, 2007 at 8:19 PM
    Quote from hessi

    wannabe mac user!

    mine:

    [Blocked Image: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6405/hessimachy8.th.png]

    I'm using the best of both worlds ~

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 9, 2007 at 6:08 PM

    Plz!~

    It's 2007 and you're still using the win 95 look! Oh my! And don't tell me it's because of the performance boost! That would be so 2003!~

    [Blocked Image: http://koti.mbnet.fi/stratty/images/strat_desktop_2007_laptop_s.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 8, 2007 at 8:35 PM

    Interesting design! Focus more on using light_spots rather than making everything unrealistically shiny.

  • The Medison $150 Laptop

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 2, 2007 at 8:15 PM

    There is a laptop for roughly 100 dollars, but it's main target is the developing world.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • -Stratesiz-
    • August 2, 2007 at 10:48 AM

    Nightwatch~ the memories!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™