1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. D3adlode

Posts by D3adlode

  • kot_hill

    • D3adlode
    • May 5, 2005 at 11:30 AM

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Photo manipulation - Movie poster

    • D3adlode
    • May 3, 2005 at 10:36 AM

    Haha, that's ace!

  • It's official!

    • D3adlode
    • May 3, 2005 at 10:28 AM

    Congrats dude

  • Alien Swarm: Infest

    • D3adlode
    • May 1, 2005 at 3:20 PM

    Looks pretty cool, I remember the footage from the unreal contest, impressive stuff I must say.

  • Now playing - music edition

    • D3adlode
    • May 1, 2005 at 3:19 PM

    Cypress Hill - Checkmate

  • Plan of Attack

    • D3adlode
    • May 1, 2005 at 3:15 PM

    Give them a break, it's only a first beta, remeber when Cs first came out..?

  • Now playing - music edition

    • D3adlode
    • April 29, 2005 at 8:59 PM

    Vader - Nomad

  • I've changed my mind..

    • D3adlode
    • April 29, 2005 at 6:34 PM

    It's alright mate, work just makes me grumpy.. which is no real surprise..

    <3 Mazzleburgh

  • I've changed my mind..

    • D3adlode
    • April 29, 2005 at 9:37 AM
    Quote from Tequila

    It's simple: you say Postie's creature is rubbish, then fear the backlash and create a thread licking its arse!

    Whatever, I'm allowed to change my mind, boredom makes you do daft things anyway.

    Quote

    Sick little man...

    What the fuck?

  • I've changed my mind..

    • D3adlode
    • April 28, 2005 at 11:26 PM
    Quote from Tequila

    Wuh?

    You know wuh!

    No I don't, hence the 'Wuh?'

  • The Metal Thread

    • D3adlode
    • April 28, 2005 at 7:30 PM

    Something I haven't mentioned that can seriously effect the way the music sounds is the production. Black Metal production in the early days (and in some bands of today) is often very badly done, due to lack of funds to pay for big production houses. Then you get the muddy production, which is clear but it sounds muddled and not so great. Clean production is something you'll find on Power/Heavy Metal songs and select extreme artists. It doesn't matter to me really, as a wise man once said:

    Quote from Fenriz

    I don't get why people complain about production and wished the music was more 'clean'. This is metal for fuck's sake, you want clean go listen to pop music

  • The Metal Thread

    • D3adlode
    • April 28, 2005 at 7:24 PM
    Quote from Algor

    Your levels are pretty fucked up... you can't just jump straight into doom metal.

    That's why it's not mentioned till level 3, it's only a basic thing designed to help those who want to listen to the stuff and progress.

    Quote

    And no Windir in viking metal? Dude..

    I only used a few examples I wasn't going to list every band in every genre because that would be pretty... stupid.

    Quote

    And what about death/gore metal like Vehemence... oh yeah.. and textbook power metal like "Rhapsody" hahaha

    I could go on for days with these sub-genres (maths metal anyone?) but there's not much point...

  • Prey Screenshots

    • D3adlode
    • April 28, 2005 at 7:18 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Looks better than Doom 3

    Get out.

    I remember this now, there was a lot of problems with the development back in the day so they were forced to kill the project. Kinda can't help but think that they shouldn't of bothered...

  • I've changed my mind..

    • D3adlode
    • April 28, 2005 at 7:14 PM
    Quote from Tequila

    D3, you are so weak! At least stand by your woeful opinions instead of limping back to popularity like a crippled puppy.:wink:

    Wuh?

  • Prey Screenshots

    • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 2:09 PM

    I wouldn't be surprised actually if that IS the Doom III engine...

  • Prey Screenshots

    • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 10:20 AM

    LOL IT'S THE SECOND DOOM3 MISSION PACK!!!111

    Looks pretty spiffy actually, though the guy in the third shot looks just a tad like the Cyberdemon..

  • I've changed my mind..

    • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 10:14 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/092/reviews/925095_20050403_screen004.jpg]

    I think this guy does actually look quite cool, when I get to play it I'll be like 'OMG IT'S POSTEH..' *runs* Coulda done with a brain instead of those daft teeth, but that's my opinion

  • dm_fetid ~ omai

    • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 10:13 AM

    Excellent work sir

  • de_troit

    • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 10:10 AM

    Shows a lot of promise!

  • Serious Sam 2

    • D3adlode
    • April 27, 2005 at 10:06 AM

    Some of those aren't too bad actually, but it doesn't look at that different from SS1 from what I can see...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™