1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. D3adlode

Posts by D3adlode

  • dm_fortress

    • D3adlode
    • December 15, 2004 at 6:24 PM

    Fantastic!

    ...where is it?

  • benny is dying

    • D3adlode
    • December 15, 2004 at 2:36 PM

    ...you have a name for your Ps2?

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • D3adlode
    • December 14, 2004 at 6:06 PM

    Remember these two?

    cs_renegade

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/cs_renegade0000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/cs_renegade0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/cs_renegade0004.jpg]

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/cs_renegade.zip

    de_savage

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/de_savage0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/de_savage0002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/b.feeney/de_savage0003.jpg]

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jd.curran/ ... e_beta.zip

    Dangermouse still has them hosted on his old site

    I don't have the sources for these anymore, due to losing both the rmfs in a HD crash.

    These are both three years old now, scary...

  • de_verora

    • D3adlode
    • December 14, 2004 at 5:59 PM

    For crying out loud, not every one has a system powerful enough to run HL2, it's ok for some of you mites getting your mummys and daddy's to buy you all this 'cool' hardware, some of us have to work for a living...

    The map reminds me of something made not long back, X-tender did the textures I believe. It looks alright, kind of average. Don't use crates, I mean if you look at villages in general there aren't any crates in the street, use them where appropriate but don't go overboard..

  • What is this?

    • D3adlode
    • December 14, 2004 at 5:55 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    i nuke posts with a big graphic so everyone knows you're an idioti could care less to explain

    Applogies for the less then friendly approach yesterday, I was in a foul mood.

    I like what you've done here:

    http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic ... 9617#29617

    Just need a bit more of a warning y'know? I still don't even remember what I said to warrant a 'post nuked' edit, still it's done and dusted, case closed.

  • Black Mesa: Source

    • D3adlode
    • December 14, 2004 at 5:52 PM

    Is this a recreation of the original Half-Life SP game or a completely new Black Mesa episode for the source engine?

  • What is this?

    • D3adlode
    • December 13, 2004 at 8:24 PM
    Quote from OL

    its when you post some dumbassery and the mods dont wanna hear itwhen you post in EOT, your words are fair game to be edited.

    Fair enough, I still think there should be some sort of explanation however...

  • First try...

    • D3adlode
    • December 13, 2004 at 8:18 PM

    Looks good Spellbinder.

  • What is this?

    • D3adlode
    • December 13, 2004 at 8:13 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/images/nuked.jpg]

    ^^

    I'm seeing too much of this recently, what the hell is the point? You might as well just delete the post if you're going to edit it to that, at least explain why it's been edited, so the poster knows they were in the wrong.

    Oh and whoever keeps editing my posts, quit it, it's not on and I'm sure as hell it's against the rules.

    D3adlode has spoken, take heed.

  • dm_cascade - wip

    • D3adlode
    • December 11, 2004 at 7:10 PM

    A good start, I wish I had that graffiti texture

  • dm_rebar

    • D3adlode
    • December 11, 2004 at 7:07 PM

    Looking good.

  • newbie...NEWBIE!!

    • D3adlode
    • December 11, 2004 at 7:04 PM

    The computer I use for the Internet is 300mhz...

    Greetings new flesh.

  • Max Payne II textures?

    • D3adlode
    • December 11, 2004 at 3:04 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    no idea, never played the game.

    Wut teh fook? You're missing out sunshine, it's a great game, for what it lacks in diverse gameplay it makes up for with storyline and cinematics, get it now lad... Both of them!

  • dm_echo

    • D3adlode
    • December 11, 2004 at 1:39 AM

    It looks nice, I'm finding it hard to comment on things though, seeing as I've yet to play HL2 at all so I don't know what the overall emphasis on the level design (except for looks)...

  • Max Payne II textures?

    • D3adlode
    • December 10, 2004 at 11:52 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    no idea, make your own.

    Well I do, but you know the odd MP base helps things a bit

  • Max Payne II textures?

    • D3adlode
    • December 10, 2004 at 11:42 PM

    It occured to me the other day that I never saw anything about the MP 2 textures being released publicly like the original game's were, or perhaps I've just missed it, are the textures out there to use or unreleased?

  • [HL1] Graffiti textures

    • D3adlode
    • December 10, 2004 at 11:05 PM

    Oh yeah, I did check that out and it was broken then, they have server problems apparently so it could be anytime before the site is fixed...

  • [HL1] Graffiti textures

    • D3adlode
    • December 10, 2004 at 8:42 PM

    I need some good graffiti images for some bricks I have, some nice art designs and random stuff like in Max Payne 2 m Manhunt style, actually Manhunt's ones would be perfect but I don't have the game. Done a google search but I've only found one average wad file, I've also got some stuff from graffiti.org, but it's hard to edit. I don't have HL2 so don't tell me to use those graffiti images..

    All help is appreciated.

  • Official Halflife 2 Textures

    • D3adlode
    • December 10, 2004 at 8:37 PM

    ...

  • dm_petrol

    • D3adlode
    • December 10, 2004 at 5:29 PM
    Quote from spine

    Think this looks nice and promissing!

    Agreed.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™