1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. D3adlode

Posts by D3adlode

  • HL: Nightwatch Chapter 2

    • D3adlode
    • January 5, 2005 at 9:57 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    It's allways the best! no comments needed here i think.

    NO YOU CANNOT DECOMPILE THEM.

  • HL: Nightwatch Chapter 2

    • D3adlode
    • January 5, 2005 at 9:41 PM

    Nice as ever!

  • its my birthday!

    • D3adlode
    • January 5, 2005 at 9:37 PM

    I know what you mean Brew...

    Happy birthday young folk.

  • de_ungarn

    • D3adlode
    • January 2, 2005 at 5:47 PM

    Woaah, I seriously thought that Source for awhile there, the sun effect was the main culprit for that, blood nice work mate!

  • Happy birthday to meh

    • D3adlode
    • January 1, 2005 at 3:04 PM

    21 today, where's my pipe and slippers gone? :x

  • Release: de_kievpass

    • D3adlode
    • December 31, 2004 at 1:12 AM

    That really is a great map, good brushwork and attention to detail, but it has to be said that those textures are very blurry.. how did they get like that?! Excellent effort though!

  • Mapcore open for exploits

    • D3adlode
    • December 28, 2004 at 10:41 PM

    We had this guy over on RUST as well but I didn't realise the problem existed here. He seems to very dedicated towards his 'job', ta for the info again mate..

  • new 3D scene.. Angel Restaurant

    • D3adlode
    • December 27, 2004 at 3:49 PM

    Holy fuck.. photo quality..!

    Great job my man.

  • screwed!

    • D3adlode
    • December 27, 2004 at 3:34 PM

    Will you guys fucking well get off his case already...

  • Merry X-Moose

    • D3adlode
    • December 23, 2004 at 8:38 PM

    I'm glad I've had time to be on here properly, I've missed this place, but I'm around till the new year so it's all good.

    Seasons greetings, have a very Metal Christmas

  • ULTIMATE NOOB !!!!!

    • D3adlode
    • December 23, 2004 at 7:45 PM
    Quote from DanielAragon

    get off his cock

    What?

  • I can't get on IRC..

    • D3adlode
    • December 23, 2004 at 5:01 PM

    Forget it, I was connecting to gamesnet instead of gamesurge, which is odd because it's set up for gamesurge..

    Uhh.. yeah carry on..

  • I can't get on IRC..

    • D3adlode
    • December 23, 2004 at 4:51 PM
    Quote

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Please wait while your system is scanned for insecure proxy servers...-

    [16] * Disconnected

    -

    [16] * Connecting to 216.152.67.230 (6667)

    -

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Looking up the hostname for ****

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Successfully resolved your IP to ****

    -

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Please wait while your system is scanned for insecure proxy servers...

    [16] * Disconnected

    [16] * Connecting to 216.152.67.230 (6667)

    -

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Looking up the hostname for ****

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Successfully resolved your IP to ****

    -

    [16] -genesis.GamesNET.net- Please wait while your system is scanned for insecure proxy servers...

    [16] Ping? Pong!

    -

    [16] Ping? Pong!

    -

    [16] * Disconnected

    -

    [16] * Connect retry #1 west.gamesurge.net (6667)

    -

    [16] * Unable to resolve server

    -

    [16] * Connect retry #2 irc.gamesnet.net (6667)

    [16] -http://www2.gamesnet.net- Please wait while your system is scanned for insecure proxy servers...

    -

    [16] -http://www2.gamesnet.net- No open proxies were found on your system.

    -

    [16] Ping? Pong!

    -

    [16] Ping? Pong!

    -

    [16] * Disconnected

    Display More

    What the Hell is going on? I want to drop by and wish everyone a good Christmas, as it's my last day online before the 'big day' D:

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • D3adlode
    • December 21, 2004 at 4:04 PM
    Quote from KIIIA

    My first poor beginnings from aproxemitely 3 years ago:*images*

    Haha, those look like the sorta stuff I was working on 5 years ago for an SP thingy, too bad I lost it all in a HD crash.. :-?

  • HELLS YEA HL2 DEMO

    • D3adlode
    • December 21, 2004 at 3:59 PM

    Um, is there a link that isn't on Steam?

  • Happy birffday, Stratty!

    • D3adlode
    • December 21, 2004 at 3:56 PM

    Happy birthday sir ~~~~

  • GameSpot Awards

    • D3adlode
    • December 20, 2004 at 10:47 PM

    Most of the games are shitty console games that no one will care about in a year's time..

    And where is Doom 3 in the shooter of the year section? Lame..

  • [HL1] Door open/close

    • D3adlode
    • December 20, 2004 at 10:46 PM
    Quote from D3adlode

    Sadly not, the default HL door goes like this:

    doormove.. doorstop. Open

    doormove..doorstop. Close

    Lame...

    Instead it should be:

    dooropen.. Open sound

    doorclose.. Close sound

    I still haven't messed with it yet, been having too much fun making burnt out vehicles and stuff..

  • Moderators?

    • D3adlode
    • December 20, 2004 at 6:16 PM
    Quote from OL

    u only have like 113 posts, how can we trust you?

    *SLAP*

    Don't worry about it Izuno, I'm non too fussed about taking the 'job' on, I was just pointing out something, care in the community.. or something.

  • GameSpot Awards

    • D3adlode
    • December 20, 2004 at 6:10 PM

    I like Gamespot, but that is bullshit...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™