1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kleinluka

Posts by kleinluka

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • kleinluka
    • November 16, 2006 at 10:07 PM

    go to IMAGES

    btw graphics got 8

  • In Flames & D3

    • kleinluka
    • November 16, 2006 at 8:02 PM

    napalm death...

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • kleinluka
    • November 16, 2006 at 8:00 PM

    its not your stencil minos. i made my own..

    and its modified UE3

  • totally random texture thread

    • kleinluka
    • November 16, 2006 at 2:42 PM

    z-brush~~~

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • kleinluka
    • November 15, 2006 at 3:03 PM

    Oh yeah Mino brings up something interesting here. I put hurg into the game. Secretely. If anyone can find him, I'll send you a bag of skittles in the mail.

    A hint: he's in Mexico. Somewhere.

    Mino is excluded from the contest because I already told him. Mino dont tell anyone!

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • kleinluka
    • November 15, 2006 at 4:45 AM

    Yo. Just wanted to say that Rainbow Six Vegas has gone gold and will be in stores shortly.

    I worked on this for over 2 years so I'm happy it's finally hitting shelves... Other Mapcorians who worked on this include IR and NRG.

    Wee. Go buy it and play the first level. That's the one I mainly worked on. Mexican Border. =D

    [Blocked Image: http://videogamejocks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/rsvboxart.jpg]

  • U.S. PS3 Pre Orders

    • kleinluka
    • October 25, 2006 at 10:12 AM

    quick summary.

    Poll :: Did you pre-order a PS3?

    Yes

    0% [ 0 ]

    Tried but didn't get one.

    0% [ 0 ]

    Didn't try, but thought about it.

    4% [ 2 ]

    Don't even want a PS3.

    95% [ 45 ]


    Total Votes : 47

    owned.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • kleinluka
    • October 14, 2006 at 5:35 PM

    I'm american? since when

  • 3DS Max Quick Normal Map Tutorial

    • kleinluka
    • October 13, 2006 at 7:25 PM

    Nice one. Stickied!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • kleinluka
    • October 13, 2006 at 7:21 PM

    she's an ex gf. we're friends now! so hush!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • kleinluka
    • October 13, 2006 at 6:39 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/1570/dsc00077zw6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4484/dsc00087mt2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2420/img1542hi3.jpg]

  • cartoon textures

    • kleinluka
    • October 12, 2006 at 7:01 PM

    interseting I'm working on a cartoony game now too. It's a nice change isn't it ?

  • Seamless normal map modeling, any tips?

    • kleinluka
    • October 10, 2006 at 8:24 PM

    Z-Brush

    http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/

  • Overrated things (or maybe I just don't get it?)

    • kleinluka
    • October 7, 2006 at 8:41 PM

    ummmm skype isnt overrated. skype is fucking awesome. it has by far the clearest sound out of any of the voice chat programs. I just recently cancelled my home phone line and got SkypeIn and SkypeOut. Meaning I can make and receive regular calls with Skype.... Instead of paying 50 bucks every month for the stupid phone bill I now pay $40 a YEAR for my phone number and free voicemail. I have to buy $10 credits every 2-3 months for making calls.

    So I'm saving tons of money.

    I can also create conference calls. For example when I'm on the phone with a person who is using his regular phone, i can invite up to 9 more people into the conversation....whether they have Skype or not. And there's basically no lag at all.

    On top of that, Skype has the cheapest long distance rates EVER. 2 cents/minute from Canada to Germany, as opposed to 8 cents/min with a regular Bell Canada phone line. Free calls to the US/Canada until the end of the year.

    Overrated? I don't think so.

  • Photos from summer and fall

    • kleinluka
    • October 6, 2006 at 7:48 PM

    the last one is my favorite

  • max payne set the bar for me

    • kleinluka
    • October 5, 2006 at 10:58 PM

    yup. loved max payne 1+2

    awesome games!

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • kleinluka
    • October 4, 2006 at 9:59 PM

    Congratulations to von*ferret who just got hired by Raven Software !!!!

    So our very own KungfuSquirrel will now have to watch out for an attack ferret crossing his path in the near future.

    All the best to you Zach, you really deserve this job!

  • Monitor turning yellow/fading to black...

    • kleinluka
    • October 4, 2006 at 3:02 PM

    yeah get a new one. this one sounds like it's too old to handle the amounts of porn you're trying to display on it

  • DoD_Anemia_b1 (56k Heavy)

    • kleinluka
    • October 3, 2006 at 2:25 AM

    Your attitude does stink, Rick_D.

  • latest Madden curse...

    • kleinluka
    • September 26, 2006 at 6:25 AM

    this is games industry related how? *moves*

    By the way: American football. Ha ha ha

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™