1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kleinluka

Posts by kleinluka

  • Watch Dogs Legion

    • kleinluka
    • June 11, 2019 at 12:08 AM

    I’ve been working on this for the last 2 years :) So glad it’s finally announced!

  • Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    • kleinluka
    • May 13, 2019 at 5:15 PM

    I'm gonna miss the AI team mates :( I thought they were really cool to have despite being buggy sometimes in Wildlands.

  • E3 2019

    • kleinluka
    • May 6, 2019 at 5:56 PM

    So, E3 is coming up next month...

    what are everyone's hopes/wishes/expectations going into this year's show?

  • What's going on with your life?

    • kleinluka
    • April 29, 2019 at 4:46 PM
    Quote from Minos

    19 hours ago, Minos said: I've been learning Polish.

    you going to CDProjekt Red? :P

  • Love,Death & Robots (Netflix)

    • kleinluka
    • April 3, 2019 at 4:26 PM

    loved this series. I hope they do many more. every episode was a new adventure, it was super creative!!

  • The Walking Dead

    • kleinluka
    • April 19, 2018 at 6:07 PM

    The season finale was pretty awesome in my opinion. Looking forward to the next season!

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • kleinluka
    • March 19, 2018 at 8:55 PM
    Quote from Radix

    On 3/10/2018 at 1:39 PM, Radix said: Newell: "Now we're going to start shipping games again."

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/kbMWSeT.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/FE1aO34.jpg]

    Excellent use of Hurg.

  • Red Dead Redemption 2

    • kleinluka
    • February 21, 2018 at 5:58 PM

    I am so ready for this game

  • Mapcore Job Census

    • kleinluka
    • February 21, 2018 at 5:55 PM
    Quote from cashed

    On 2/20/2018 at 10:10 AM, cashed said: I got promoted to Team Lead Level Designer @ Ubisoft Toronto :) Can you update the info!

    Congrats man! :D

  • Altered Carbon

    • kleinluka
    • February 21, 2018 at 5:52 PM

    It took me a few episodes to really get into this but I am glad I did. I really enjoyed it and it ended too soon :(

  • Mindhunter - Netflix exclusive by David Fincher

    • kleinluka
    • November 16, 2017 at 8:24 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    On 10/25/2017 at 12:42 PM, FMPONE said: I started to watch it but wasn't really a huge fan of the protagonist (seems so generic...) I guess I'll try it again soon.

    his old guy partner is a more interesting character actually.

  • Ubisoft Toronto -- Senior LD (Exciting Projects)

    • kleinluka
    • February 9, 2017 at 12:43 PM
    Quote from soultron

    On 2/3/2017 at 8:00 PM, soultron said: Fantastic! Can you say what role you'll be occupying? LD or something else? There are many mapcoreans among the ranks now! :D

    Level artist :) who else from mapcore is at UbiTO?

  • Ubisoft Toronto -- Senior LD (Exciting Projects)

    • kleinluka
    • January 27, 2017 at 5:08 PM

    Hey I am joining you guys in April :)

  • Merry Christmas

    • kleinluka
    • December 27, 2016 at 8:46 AM

    Merry Christmas!!! Ahh crap I'm too late. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :)

  • What's going on with your life?

    • kleinluka
    • December 25, 2016 at 3:44 PM

    After being absent for nearly 4 years, I am going to rejoin the industry in April. Can't effin wait. I needed this break but I am ready to go back in now. Working a different and completely unrelated job for these last years has given me a new appreciation for how nice it is to work in games, surrounded by talented people passionate about the same thing.

    So yay! I am back :D and hopefully this means I will be back on Mapcore more often too. :) Also, the amount of Hurgs in future videogames should therefore increase drastically.


    I have missed you all!

  • The Last of Us Part 2

    • kleinluka
    • December 22, 2016 at 7:06 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    1 hour ago, blackdog said: There is an Uncharted spin off in the making, you seen that?

    yeah but isn't that just like one extra chapter, kind of like what they did with The Last of Us after it came out?

  • The Last of Us Part 2

    • kleinluka
    • December 22, 2016 at 12:44 PM

    Cant fucking wait for this. I loved the first one. :) I would really love to see an other Uncharted game but I know thats probably not gonna happen. ;/

  • The Witch

    • kleinluka
    • August 29, 2015 at 11:17 PM

    Man I've been waiting forever for a good new horror movie. They are hard to find. This one looks very promising. Can't wait!!

  • The Martian - Trailer

    • kleinluka
    • August 29, 2015 at 11:14 PM

    That was awesome :D

    I love Neil de Grasse Tyson!

  • [WIP] UE4 - Dexter Morgan's apartment

    • kleinluka
    • August 29, 2015 at 10:57 PM

    Small update, not a whole lot new, just starting to add some props to the kitchen :) Have to hide Hurg somewhere....hmm..


    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/11705521_10153132702952194_5208869090337378897_o.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11900116_10153132702852194_8564428067650472360_o.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11924374_10153132702557194_6553645165632144527_o.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11890025_10153132702982194_3843485147586504405_o.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™