1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kleinluka

Posts by kleinluka

  • Ubisoft Montreal rocks!

    • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2005 at 1:29 AM

    Unannounced project

  • Imprisoned indefinitely without due process.

    • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2005 at 1:18 AM

    you pretty much ask to be flamed, Duffy

  • Ubisoft Montreal rocks!

    • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2005 at 12:58 AM

    Well I helped out the Xbox team of splinter cell 3 for a few weeks.. I did like 30 textures or so.. Looking at these pics it's awesome what the PS2 guys pulled off with their graphics!

    *tips hat*

  • DM Depot_Beta - By Robert Briscoe

    • kleinluka
    • January 9, 2005 at 6:48 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    I didn't finish my swamp map and now school has already swamped me.

    the irony

  • Mapcore Members

    • kleinluka
    • January 9, 2005 at 6:13 PM

    welcome to the core

    and i agree, a world map like that would be cool.

  • Finding a mod team worth your while 101

    • kleinluka
    • January 9, 2005 at 4:48 PM
    Quote from JAL

    I´d say many mods die because of an immature mod leader.

    That is true...on the other hand a mature mod leader won't get you any further if he lacks management and communication skills - he needs to be able to communicate those in a way that keeps the whole team motivated. It's not an easy task, especially not over the internet... that's why so many MODs fail.

    You can have the best artists, modelers and designers on the team but without stable and capable management AND PROGRAMMING you are basically wasting your time

  • HL2world - Dumber than I thought..

    • kleinluka
    • January 8, 2005 at 4:20 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    They're dead...? what more can happen to them? all the looters did, was to make sure one last good deed was made on their behalf im norwegian, and i live in europe, and i think the whole tsunami thing is hilarious...

    there you have it..

    tsunami.. hahaha... killing almost 200k non-norwegians... hahahaha!!11

    Skjalg sorry to say but you are full of shit. How old are you, 12 ?

    I guess if one of your best friends was involved you wouldnt be making such stupid jokes. I happen to have a friend in Thailand and I haven't heard back from her yet....

    Grow the fuck up.

  • Hiroshi Yamauchi!!!

    • kleinluka
    • January 8, 2005 at 4:17 AM

    wow ReNo here's a chill pill.

  • WIP DM_c17canals_b3

    • kleinluka
    • January 7, 2005 at 9:04 PM

    I think it looks great. One thing i'd do is add some lights to the VERY DARK places in the map. Like those that are almost completely black.

  • Cuba~

    • kleinluka
    • January 7, 2005 at 6:44 PM

    Nice pics strat!

  • Army - I'm done!

    • kleinluka
    • January 7, 2005 at 4:38 PM

    much <3

  • Hiroshi Yamauchi!!!

    • kleinluka
    • January 7, 2005 at 3:00 PM

    http://middaysoftware.com/MinhsBlogs/articles/223.aspx

  • Happy birffday, Stratty!

    • kleinluka
    • January 7, 2005 at 4:50 AM

  • It's RAINING!!!!!!

    • kleinluka
    • January 6, 2005 at 6:13 PM

    I would call it reflection of the flash from the raindrops onto the lense.

  • EA buys 20% of UbiSoft

    • kleinluka
    • January 6, 2005 at 3:10 PM

    EA is gonna buy the European Union

  • Insane asylum texture set

    • kleinluka
    • January 6, 2005 at 1:53 PM

    I think you should make a scene with these objects. They look nice but seeing them in a scene would show if they work together in an environment

  • EA buys 20% of UbiSoft

    • kleinluka
    • January 6, 2005 at 1:52 PM

    Hey, that would be an idea. I'm all for it

  • ZAPHOD/MACMAN: Lighting in de_prodigy, reveal your secrats!?

    • kleinluka
    • January 6, 2005 at 1:50 PM

    actually no because the shadows for bsp objects are pre-compiled, but maybe zaphod can shed some more light on this

  • EA buys 20% of UbiSoft

    • kleinluka
    • January 5, 2005 at 11:54 PM

    I'd take VU over EA any day

  • its my birthday!

    • kleinluka
    • January 5, 2005 at 6:42 PM

    and I thought st0lve was the youngest member on the forums

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™