1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kleinluka

Posts by kleinluka

  • Razer Diamondback

    • kleinluka
    • January 25, 2005 at 5:47 PM

    Does it have integrated datacore bitrate filtering subsystem ?

  • D.E.A.D a HL2 Mod looking for mappers/texture/skinners

    • kleinluka
    • January 25, 2005 at 6:05 AM

    By documentation I mean a document that lays out the design and features of your mod in detail. It would help people see what your mod is about.

  • dm_ultracore

    • kleinluka
    • January 24, 2005 at 2:59 PM

    I dont see anything wrong with it either... The other shots showed something of the level... guess the sunglow one was (like mike said) simply to show one of the cool side features of the map......coooool

  • D.E.A.D a HL2 Mod looking for mappers/texture/skinners

    • kleinluka
    • January 24, 2005 at 5:10 AM

    Do you have any sort of documentation for your design?

    Who else is on the team and what have they worked on before?

    etc etc etc.

  • First Texture Ever.

    • kleinluka
    • January 24, 2005 at 4:48 AM

    I don't see a problem with the pattern. But its a little bland right now. Like its only colored squares with black lines around them. I'd like to see this in game with a little specular and normal mapping action on it.

  • D.E.A.D a HL2 Mod looking for mappers/texture/skinners

    • kleinluka
    • January 24, 2005 at 4:22 AM

    http://mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1577

  • Fishy el Dewm

    • kleinluka
    • January 24, 2005 at 1:14 AM

    why are the renders all yellowish and the actual flat more pinkish? Either way its a very nice model/skin. You could have probably saved 50% of the texture space by scaling the fish down a bit and rotating it so its 90°

  • First Texture Ever.

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 8:53 PM

    or in a bathroom that isn't mine.

  • Post your screenshots

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 7:54 PM

    i should. but there are no satchels in source =(

    can you still create teleporters in source?

    heres the layout btw

    and if anybody wants to check out the map... http://kleinluka.morphew.de/misc/tief.bsp

    [Blocked Image: http://img172.exs.cx/img172/4661/tief7ao.jpg]

  • No ism.........

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 7:53 PM

    i hate Mike-O

  • Post your screenshots

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 7:11 PM

    dude its the funnest map EVER

  • Post your screenshots

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 6:05 PM

    IMO deathmatch maps dont have to be pretty.... all they have to be is crazy and fun and different from all the other pseudo realism maps out there.

  • Post your screenshots

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 8:58 AM

    JAL that is so coool. Reminds me A LOT of the original Half-Life deathmatch. Good job!!

  • English game developers

    • kleinluka
    • January 23, 2005 at 8:56 AM

    There's Rockstar Leeds as well.

    And Splash Damage in London

  • Brothers in Arms theme song

    • kleinluka
    • January 22, 2005 at 5:53 PM

    I like.

  • Cartoony forest/jungle environment

    • kleinluka
    • January 22, 2005 at 5:24 PM

    Very cool dude. I like the style you got going there.

  • Dedicated modelling programs (Silo, Modo etc.)

    • kleinluka
    • January 22, 2005 at 4:34 PM

    Z-Brush

  • please be honest

    • kleinluka
    • January 21, 2005 at 10:52 PM

    No you're wrong. I didn't donate so it makes me feel better.

    But I DO believe you are arguing with me because it makes you feel better/smarter. I believe what I did was something good. I could have donated to somebody else but I didn't. I could have donate NOTHING AT ALL, but I didn't cause I think the people there could need it. I felt happy I could "do my part" but I certainly don't feel like I'm a better human because of it. I just think of it as my duty to help these people because after all we live in an international community.

    Now go argue and tell me again I'm actually a self-loving asshole that donated to boost his ego. You people need to get some fresh air.

  • SpongeBob = Gay

    • kleinluka
    • January 21, 2005 at 3:16 PM

    He doesn't even have a penis.

  • totally random texture thread

    • kleinluka
    • January 21, 2005 at 2:53 PM

    now undo your sharpen filter about 50 times and take out the crazy contrast

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™