1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kleinluka

Posts by kleinluka

  • Desolate

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 11:44 PM

    Doesn't work for me either. It would be nice if you could post info and media directly into the thread.

  • bored ol makes a windmill

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 11:42 PM

    I didn't realize it was old until a second ago.

    DUH

  • Its growing!

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 11:40 PM

    I'd like to see a flatshaded render

  • Doll

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 5:26 PM

    you could probably convert alot of your face mesh detail into a normal map and cut down on some polys on the head and use them for the dress.

    Is this supposed to be an actual character or more of a "world model" that lies around in the map somewhere..

  • bored ol makes a windmill

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 4:52 PM

    Looking nice OL. As Frie said, the proportions are kinda weird. But so is your reference pic so I can't blame you. Looking really solid.

  • Doll

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 8:10 AM

    haha awesome! i love it. Can you post the flat for the head as well? I like that especially

    nice one

  • 1st texture here

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2005 at 2:52 AM

    Once you've done a few you should get the hang of it...

  • de position

    • kleinluka
    • January 29, 2005 at 11:57 PM

    Jezpuh can you just keep your unconstructive blabber out of here? thanks.

  • so, a new CS:S map from valve

    • kleinluka
    • January 29, 2005 at 8:15 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    I knew it! I knew it. Valve used history books and TurtleRock studios used google to make the map. I knew it, i saw it. [Blocked Image: http://www.h-g-canal.org.uk/images/hereford.jpg]

    what

  • de position

    • kleinluka
    • January 29, 2005 at 8:11 PM

    does anybody else notice this new trend of dark night maps with fancy lighting? whats up with that.

    It looks good but I'd like to see some green trees and not so close together :S

    gg

    big improvement over your last map

  • dm_test

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 11:14 PM

    Lighting etc looks awesome, but I'd like to see some non-squareish/weirdly HL1-style clipped sidewalks.

  • The Best Email Ever

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 11:11 PM

    yea

  • Brothers in Arms Multiplayer article + pics

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 11:10 PM

    Aren't they fighting in Carentan as well?

  • The Best Email Ever

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 6:27 PM

    what the

  • 1st texture here

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 5:58 PM

    yea

  • Brothers in Arms Multiplayer article + pics

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 5:57 PM

    thats what makes it cool

  • HL2 mods with Photoshop CS and 3ds MAX

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 3:14 PM

    He said he's "getting" it :/

  • 1st texture here

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 3:05 PM

    Actually a method that I prefer doing INSTEAD OF dodge/burn is to use brushes for doing highlights and shading. I feel like it somehow gives me more control over my art as I can just put everything on its own layer and assign a layer style to it, etc etc.. I almost never use dodge&burn.

  • Everyone give zaphod reassurance here!

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 3:02 PM

    Doubt you'll have a hard time finding a new job Zappy.

  • HL2 mods with Photoshop CS and 3ds MAX

    • kleinluka
    • January 28, 2005 at 3:02 PM

    /me mounts Mazy

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™