1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. kleinluka

Posts by kleinluka

  • What are you playing now?

    • kleinluka
    • February 14, 2012 at 7:25 PM

    Finished Homefront (PS3).... some good entertaining moments here and there but overall it felt unfinished and not quite up there compared to other games out there right now.

    Finished Red Dead Redemption (PS3)... just wow. I love this game.

    Finished Battlefield 3 SP (PC) - loved it. Screw the haters. MP is super addictive too!

  • Max Payne 3

    • kleinluka
    • January 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM

    Doesn't look like a Max Payne game to me but it looks awesome!

  • Take a minute to help me out?

    • kleinluka
    • January 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM

    done

  • What are you playing now?

    • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

    Finally bought a PS3 and playing Red Dead Redemption... I Looooove it

  • XBOX Live Gamertags / PSN User IDs

    • kleinluka
    • January 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM

    PSN: lssdan

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • kleinluka
    • November 28, 2011 at 8:01 PM

    I've seen Hurg in person

  • new forum stuff

    • kleinluka
    • November 28, 2011 at 8:00 PM
    Quote from Minos

    Man I've just the best idea ever. Thought I'd share this before I forget.How about a series of t-shirts with Nexus quotes on the front and the logo on the back?? I'd totally buy a t-shirt that reads:

    or

    if u see ANY DECOMPILED MAP FROM ME..U CAN TURN AND BURN UP MY HOUSE! U GOT PERMISSION!

    or

    Quote

    When Creativity And Level Design touch together, you get a world of art.

    or

    Quote

    Life is a tetris machine. up and down, up and down.

    or

    Quote

    I think i am allergic against d3adlode, kleinluka and the rest of retards from EOT.

    Best idea ever.

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • kleinluka
    • November 26, 2011 at 6:46 AM

    I demand some pictures of you in your new home.

  • happy birthday Mazy !

    • kleinluka
    • November 22, 2011 at 10:58 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • kleinluka
    • November 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM

    Hurg would be so proud of you Minos!

  • R.I.P Engineer

    • kleinluka
    • November 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM
    Quote

    ":1c914m5g]Guys... He's dead. As much as it hurts, we need to move on.

    We are moving on... this is just part of it.

  • R.I.P Engineer

    • kleinluka
    • November 8, 2011 at 6:37 PM
    Quote from Wunderboy

    Yeah I can't bring myself to delete him from my contact list. :/

    I'm not gonna delete him. What's the point. I'd rather he stayed on my contact list. Remember the good times.

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • kleinluka
    • November 6, 2011 at 1:20 AM
    Quote from Minos

    Leaving Brazil on Nov 23! Less than one month to go!Sent from my dishwasher

    dude sick i'm gonna be in Cali from December 14th-22nd. We should hang out haha.

  • Rainbow Six: Patriots

    • kleinluka
    • November 4, 2011 at 5:10 PM
    Quote from Izuno

    As far as the gadgets / glowing red, yeah I find that a little out of place but I could live with it.

    I think stuff like this should always be optional for the more hardcore players.

  • Hey Minos... say goodbye to:

    • kleinluka
    • November 4, 2011 at 3:27 PM

    btw minos, when are you moving?

  • R.I.P Engineer

    • kleinluka
    • November 4, 2011 at 3:26 PM

    Yeah me too, .... every now and then I'll sign onto AIM and I used to see him on there all the time. Now it just says "engineer is offline"

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • kleinluka
    • November 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377757_10150342246877374_235436022373_8358900_1167851732_n.jpg]

  • CGSkies.com (From CGTextures.com)

    • kleinluka
    • November 1, 2011 at 10:58 PM

    Can you explain what the difference is between just downloading skies from CGTextures and this new site? As others have mentioned it seems to be a bit pricey considering there are shitloads of perfectly fine skies I could use with my already paid for premium account on CGTextures.

  • Mikezilla's new blog from the hospital bed :(

    • kleinluka
    • October 27, 2011 at 4:38 AM

    Article on Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5853740/at-age-29-a-g ... m-a-stroke

  • UDK scene progress thread

    • kleinluka
    • October 20, 2011 at 3:43 PM

    Very nice work. Love the style

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™