1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Bic-B@ll

Posts by Bic-B@ll

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Bic-B@ll
    • April 8, 2004 at 3:01 AM

    Give me a place to host it and I'll make one

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Bic-B@ll
    • April 7, 2004 at 3:21 AM

    So is anyone going to make a WAD?

  • HL-Rally

    • Bic-B@ll
    • April 6, 2004 at 8:41 AM

    I wish I could texture curvey roads like that, I know there is a method, I could never find out how though

  • How old were you when you had your first wank ? :o

    • Bic-B@ll
    • April 3, 2004 at 6:53 PM

    little mermaid

  • The Collective : URBAN

    • Bic-B@ll
    • April 3, 2004 at 6:03 AM

    I love Blazeer's wad too, very great textures. I like these 2 wads also:

    ftp://213.202.251.66/user/gimli/xentextures1.zip

    ftp://213.202.251.66/user/gimli/xentextures2.zip

    Image of #1

    Image of #2

    There are some textures that could use some elaborating on, there isa building set that has a rim around the bottom of most of the textures, but the doorway doesn't have the rim, so I had to add it myself, but it is stilla very good texture set. I also use a few Hostile Intent wads which have some real great textures, believe it or not.

  • New Picture

    • Bic-B@ll
    • April 1, 2004 at 11:44 PM

    AHNOLD

    his abs are akind not symetrical and it looks odd, nice work though (tiny pensi)

  • By god one of your Operators is moronic (Part 2)

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 31, 2004 at 12:31 AM

    I'm so confused.

  • By god one of your Operators is moronic

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 28, 2004 at 8:33 AM

    (you do realize that if you change your avatar settings, your avatar will change on all of your posts and that there is no point in the previous post (or this one) this applies to signatures also)

  • By god one of your Operators is moronic

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 27, 2004 at 7:10 AM

    dont hate

  • How old were you when you had your first wank ? :o

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 27, 2004 at 3:01 AM

    In the woumb.

  • Texture Critique

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 27, 2004 at 2:57 AM

    The transition between the bricks and paint is too big, its like there is a inch thick layer of paint.

  • 3D package enforced by Valve

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 27, 2004 at 2:55 AM

    ...and you failed miserably.

  • I have the second post in the War Story forum section!

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 26, 2004 at 3:45 AM

    crackers

  • OFFICIAL SITE

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 23, 2004 at 2:15 AM

    So what is going to set this one apart from the other 8,652 WW2 games out there?

  • Home theater

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 20, 2004 at 11:40 PM

    Or how about I just burn you.

  • Home theater

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 18, 2004 at 2:05 AM

    mai basement:

    http://www.megaone.com/newhipics/hiinfo/projector.jpg

    close?

  • de_omg cinema premiere 2004

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 15, 2004 at 9:47 PM

    a winner is me

  • miracles surrounding PASSION OF THE CHRIST movie

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 14, 2004 at 10:09 PM

    We'll see what a few lashings does to him.

  • miracles surrounding PASSION OF THE CHRIST movie

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 14, 2004 at 8:29 PM

    Another miracle: I didn't watch the movie because frankly I don't give a rat's ass.

  • hmmmmm

    • Bic-B@ll
    • March 14, 2004 at 8:27 PM

    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/av ... .tool.html

    Gimmie some of that sweet lovin.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™