1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • DOTA 2

    • Minos
    • December 31, 2011 at 8:26 AM
    Quote from Sentura

    i also got a beta key (and used it), so if anyone wants to play hit me up. but holy shit it is slow compared to heroes of newerth

    Have you ever played LoL? If so, how slow is Valve's DOTA compared to it? I remember giving up on that game after a few minutes because it was too slow for my taste.

    This = best DOTA mod ever

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Minos
    • December 28, 2011 at 8:24 AM

    Just saw Antichrist. I don't really understand why people got so offended by the "gory" and "pornographic" parts of the movie....I was expecting a lot more than 2 or so minutes of graphic scenes in the movie

    Anyway, first half is very boring and the second half is... watchable. I know the movie is full of symbolisms and metaphors but I'd need to sit down with senture on a bar to really understand all the small meanings supposedly hidden in this film.

    6.7/10

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Minos
    • December 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM

    What the hell are you Russia now?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • December 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM

    Shit man, I almost bought a SNES yesterday. Been thinking of collecting the good ol cartridges I could never have back in the days. Fulfill a childhood dream you know.

  • Merry xmas and happy new year Mapcore!

    • Minos
    • December 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM

    christmas gifts from bram/philip/martin (not sure if hes on mapcore??)

    [Blocked Image: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/394979_10150548286929878_563644877_10721481_1779444324_n.jpg]

  • Black Mesa Source

    • Minos
    • December 25, 2011 at 11:54 PM

    BMS is the Duke Nukem Forever of the mod community.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • December 24, 2011 at 10:04 PM

    Just bought this little beauty, cant wait until it arrives

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hybridbikesreviews.info/image/schwinn-midmoor-mens-hybrid-bike-700c-wheels.jpg]

  • Person of the Year: Industry Gamers

    • Minos
    • December 20, 2011 at 9:05 PM
    Quote

    ":35jedxga]Actually I didn't, but a lot of us did, indeed. Nevertheless the name of the thread is "Person of the Year", we need to keep that in mind.

    Carmack hasn't done anything relevant game-wise for over a decade now anyway, sorry but that's the truth

  • yo guys..

    • Minos
    • December 19, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    Quote

    ":3ubjdaqt]Wow... if only they realised how stupid they are.indoctrination.avi

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Yup they are totally faking it, all I see is people screaming but no tears!

    Poor people, Kim's son will probably be much worse than his father. That's the thing with young people, they are usually more violent and with less regards to human life than older people. Just look at how mean kids can be. I also think Kim must have invested all his time on this kid, since the middle son is gay and the older was caught trying to sneak into Japan to visit Disneyland.

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • Minos
    • December 19, 2011 at 4:19 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/SGTns.jpg]

  • Merry xmas and happy new year Mapcore!

    • Minos
    • December 18, 2011 at 2:50 AM

    Merry xmas!

    [Blocked Image: http://s3.hubimg.com/u/2245450_f520.jpg]

  • Person of the Year: Industry Gamers

    • Minos
    • December 18, 2011 at 1:17 AM

    Voted Mark Pintus, the guy really know how to make money out of shitty products.

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • Minos
    • December 16, 2011 at 5:54 PM
    Quote

    ":9h4xpow2]Go into magika panel and check under active effects, maybe it's a spell.

    Yup that was it. I gained a 2 hour magicka buff thanks to a side quest in the Mages College.

    But I found an exploit with that. It's very easy to level up the illusion skill with Muffle. Someone on youtube recorded it:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • What is next after Blorange?

    • Minos
    • December 16, 2011 at 5:52 PM

    Bring back technicolor and real stages instead of this blorange cgi crap we have nowadays!

  • SOPA

    • Minos
    • December 16, 2011 at 5:50 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    [Blocked Image: http://wendycicchetti.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/a17pyramid.gif]

    All I see is a NWO reference??

  • Diablo 3

    • Minos
    • December 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM

    OK I got a few more invites to send, if you want to get added to the beta just post your bnet account here and your region!

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • Minos
    • December 16, 2011 at 12:14 AM

    Weird, I was playing this game last night and after slaying a dragon I got unlimited magicka?? I believe that was a bug.

  • Moving to another country

    • Minos
    • December 15, 2011 at 11:16 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    I was more talking about the visa application which - at least the last time I checked required "basic knowledge of french". I have no clue how much emphasis is on it once you are really going through the application though good to hear montreal is english friendly

    I think you only need that for citizenship. I remember Kleinluka told me that he had to learn french to get his citizenship!

  • SOPA

    • Minos
    • December 15, 2011 at 11:15 PM
    Quote from Skacky

    Don't worry, we have the same bunch of fuckers in France too, but it's always sad news to see that kind of shit.

    QFT.

    This so called democracy we keep preaching about doesn't exist, elections have been rigged many times. Russia certainly has corruption, but so does pretty much every other country... Just take a look at the aftermath of OWS.

    Ps: [Blocked Image: http://rt.com/files/news/fox-moscow-fake-riots-281/close-up-greek-national-bank-467.jpg]

    Oh Fox news

  • UDK scene progress thread

    • Minos
    • December 15, 2011 at 1:05 AM

    That looks pretty neat but the scale seems a bit off?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™