1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Studio 1

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2006 at 8:58 PM

    Nice dude, looks very detailed

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2006 at 7:55 PM

    nice cj!!

    /me pets

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2006 at 7:54 PM

    Thanks blaz, now you owe me new pants

  • a blog!

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2006 at 7:51 PM

    I don't know if its a brazilian thing but it seems that learning english is a bit tricky for us. You hardly will see a brazilian speaking perfect english

    look at me

  • Your pros and cons?

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2006 at 7:47 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    cons:

    -I do not have any order in my life, i wake up and go to sleep at different hours all the time, and never keep an agenda... I still manage to get at work in time (sortoff ) but it was a disaster at college. I seriously miss about 30-40% of classes because i dont feel like getting out of bed.

    -I'm not very comfortable in big groups, its very tiring for me to be around alot of people.

    -I spend way to fucking much time on the internet while i could do better things.

    -I'm very opinionated and can look down on people because of what they think... I know I shouldnt be doing this, especially with people i dont know very well.

    -EDIT: I type to fucking fast resulting in loads of spelling errors!

    Display More

    that's me

  • a blog!

    • Minos
    • April 14, 2006 at 11:06 PM

    I wanna give some contribution to the brazilian community You guys have plenty of blogs, forums and shit in english!

    BTW, I'm not getting rid of the noisy things guys. I like em

  • a blog!

    • Minos
    • April 14, 2006 at 10:05 PM

    Those are just random words yeah It will be a portuguese only blog. I want to write about level design related stuff for brazilians, there are so few brazilian game design sites around...

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 11:21 PM

    Is this for Dirt of Conflict posteh ?

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 11:13 PM

    lots of smashing pumpkins

  • a blog!

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 10:55 PM

    Hey guys, I designed myself a blog. C&C is appreciated

    http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/blog2/blog.html

  • I've been offered a job!

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 9:21 PM

    reno!! Glad for you buddy.

  • Favourite movies of all time? Come on, list em.

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 8:12 PM
    Quote from seppe

    oh brother where ar thou AWSOME FUNNY MOVIE[Blocked Image: http://www.offoffoff.com/film/2001/images/obrother.jpg]

    good one, good one

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 3:46 PM

    humm you should get rid of all lighting when making textures. You can try this technique, it works sometimes:

    http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20010523/hajba_01.htm

  • Favourite movies of all time? Come on, list em.

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 3:38 PM

    - Fight Club: I've watched this movie over 20 times I think.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uncut.at/filme/fight-club/b07.jpg]

    - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: One of the funniest movies ever. The movie that made me fall in love with johnny depp

    [Blocked Image: http://www.joblo.com/images_movie_reviews/fear_and_loathing.jpg]

    - Office Space: Another funny piece of shit! Superb!

    [Blocked Image: http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/B/Tiya.D.Bolding-2/officespace4.jpg]

    - American beauty: This movie is like a life lesson

    [Blocked Image: http://www.haro-online.com/stuff/american2.jpg]

    - City of God: Brazilian pulp fiction! One of the best movies ever.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.cineclub.de/images/2003/05/city_of_god_01.jpg]

    - Clockwork Orange: Masterpiece!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.robokopp.de/images/clockwork_orange/a_clockwork_orange_04.jpg]

    - The Edukators: Superb german movie

    [Blocked Image: http://www.29hdnetwork.com/psp_video/edukators.jpg]

    - Good bye lenin: The coolest german movie ever!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.geekroar.com/film/archives/good-bye-lenin.telecast.jpg]

    - Terminator: Love the trilogy

    [Blocked Image: http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2003/07-01-terminator-inside.jpg]

    - Back to the Future: Love the trilogy too <3

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mazy.net/pictures/forums/sci3.jpg]

    - Eyes Wide Shut: Fuckn genius. One of the coolest endings ever imo

    [Blocked Image: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/images/eyes.jpg]

    - Bruce Lee: I love all of his movies. Specially the restaurant one. (the one with chuck norris)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.flyingchair.net/images/bruce_lee.jpg]

  • Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway Officially announced.

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 3:19 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    OMG UR ON IMDB!1! *faints*http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1946693/

    someone upload that photo of him drunk! quick!

  • Your pros and cons?

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 3:17 PM

    Pros:

    - I'm a good friend

    - I'm intelligent (at least that's what my mum says!)

    - I'm hot (at least that's what the girls say!)

    - I'm a good mapper (at least that's what my e-friends say!)

    Cons:

    - Low mood sometimes without any reason

    - A bit lazy sometimes, but it's due to the low mood periods I think

    - I can't stand my bro these days, we don't even look at each other anymore

    - I usually lose interest in something really quick

    - If I fall in love with a girl I REALLY fall in love

  • Blood Brush Pack

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 1:53 AM

    oh squirrel~ nice man

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 1:51 AM

    What mushrooms ? I only got the spores, it takes like 2 months for them to grow

  • Your pros and cons?

    • Minos
    • April 13, 2006 at 1:48 AM

    Pros:

    - Can't really think of anything

    Cons:

    - The list is long

  • Share the comic stripz0rz for the netz0rz!

    • Minos
    • April 12, 2006 at 11:33 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Yes Mino, I'm even encouraging you to post your strange strips, just for the hell of it D:

    lolo mazy, don't take it personaly, it's just my stupid opinion

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™