yeah this map is not supposed to make any sense ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
Where would you guys sell your soul to work at ?
I'd say Remedy I think... Neversoft seems like a pretty awesome place to work at too.
-
-
ooh great news buddy. Nice to see that you didn't give up.
oh by the way, this topic gave me some motivation, thank you

-
Oski - Fixed that, that room looks a lot better now
And yeah, apparently some of the fluorescent lights appear off in game even though I'm using the turned on skinKFS - Nice sugestion. Arches look a lot better now

Just for comparison:
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_hurg_kfs.jpg]
-
rgr guys, will remove it then

-
Not sure if I will ever finish this but
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_hurg0005.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_hurg0006.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_hurg0007.jpg]
sorry for the bad quality shots, I had to take them myself on my shitty PC

-
The only thing I don't like is the window shadow on the floor:
http://www.generalvivi.lawgiver.us/imag ... e20027.jpg
maybe using another texture with only the shape of the window would look better than using the same texture.
-
COLORS!!! YAY
Nice work spacer. Your textures are getting a lot better. Keep 'em coming
-
Sounds reasonable mike~
-
Nice shit dude
-
is it the same Nem ?

editing-
oh yeah it is. Welcome back sir
-
happy bday swifty

-
I'm quite sure I've seen it in some 3d-mike maps as well

But it still doesn't beat some mayang textures

-
This thread is amazing

-
oh I like it a lot. Love the exterior. crits:
- Get rid of the smoke stacks on the skybox, they make no sense
- The interior is a bit too dark
- Get rid of those drink machines, they look out of place and "old"
-
Quote from zpanzer

:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:twisted:

:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:

:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:o
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:twisted:
:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
:o:o:twisted:
-
Congrats zacker~~ I'd surely give it a try if I still had HL installed

-