1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • Minos
    • May 2, 2006 at 2:48 AM

    Where is mine ?

  • Swedish muslims want sharia law

    • Minos
    • May 2, 2006 at 2:00 AM

    I was gonna say something but I'm afraid I'll get shot by these fucking muslins

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 11:16 PM
    Quote from csharp

    y0 ME!!! ME !! PICK ME!!!

    Mine first

  • Post here and i will DRAW you an avatar !!!

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 10:48 PM

    I want something with nicotine

  • Lamest drug you ever taken ?

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 5:03 PM

    Erowid FTW

    http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 4:23 AM

    not being sarcastic man

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 4:05 AM

    ferret is the most badass mapper ever.

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 3:36 AM

    QOTSA again

  • Lamest drug you ever taken ?

    • Minos
    • May 1, 2006 at 3:31 AM
    Quote from RD

    No drugs for me. And for all those who smoke, you are losers.

    What ?? I thought you were the biggest drug-addict ever

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • April 29, 2006 at 5:51 AM

    You applied the formula hydeph!

    hl.wad + hammer shots = instant winner

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • April 29, 2006 at 5:45 AM

    oh hi, you are fat

  • Lamest drug you ever taken ?

    • Minos
    • April 28, 2006 at 1:53 PM
    Quote from The Postman

    Banana peels. I got soooooooooo fucked up dawg.

    Quote

    Can I get high from smoking banana peels ? Nope, though there are persistent reports of people who say you can get high from smoking banana peels (or bananas, or extracted bananas), this is a myth has been around since the late 1960s. There are no psychoactive components in banana peels, despite scientific names such as "banandine" being created to perpetuate the myth. Smoking just about anything is likely to make one feel light-headed, but this is not the same as getting high.

    There are a couple of possible sources of this rumor. One suggested source was a prank letter submitted to and published in the Berkeley Barb in March 1967. Donovan's folk classic Mellow Yellow is also cited as an early version of the story. The myth was repeated in the Anarchist Cookbook and has since spread on the web. Regardless of how many places repeat the myth, it is not true.

    When I was younger I also sniffed paint thinner, it's a very common 3rd world drug. I quit it when I noticed it was fucking up my head really bad for just a useless 40 seconds dizyness

    Nowadays it's so sad when I see little kids taking that shit

  • GRAW PC Demo released!

    • Minos
    • April 28, 2006 at 3:45 AM
    Quote from ReNo

    I guess I'll just be enjoying the 360 version once I pick it up, as I hear the current gen console versions are really pretty poor.

    It's not worth it since neither blaz nor evert worked on the 360 version

  • Lamest drug you ever taken ?

    • Minos
    • April 28, 2006 at 2:56 AM

    Yeah I know this might be controversial, if you guys think it's EOT material then it's fine.

    The worst shit I ever took was a stupid nutmeg tea that suposedly would give me the coolest trip ever but it only gave me a horrible hangover the day after Should have listened to stepp and stay away from that shit.

    More info: http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml

    And what about you ? Don't be ashamed guys

  • my kitchen in 3D [WIP]

    • Minos
    • April 27, 2006 at 10:09 PM

    Kickass stuff stepp

  • The low poly challenge for May!

    • Minos
    • April 27, 2006 at 9:58 PM

    editing: owned by pongles

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2006 at 8:02 PM

    Holy shit KFS~

  • GRAW PC Demo released!

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2006 at 7:21 PM

    My PC can't run this baby

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2006 at 3:35 AM

    oh yeah nice. My only complaint is that industrial lamp, it looks a bit out of place imo.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2006 at 3:29 AM

    How did you get such perfect lightmaps ? Did you decrease the lightmap scale or what

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™