awesome stuff but the radioactive HDR thing kills it imo
Posts by Minos
-
-
The major attractions in stockholm are: EVERT and BLAZ
-
it's a goatee actually

-
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zo…sta_cropped.jpg]
will color it on photoshop laterz~
editing-
forgot the fullsize pic link

-
Quote from killertomato
nice pic, alltough very tough! I really dunno what your 'style' is, but skateshoes would fit you really well I guess

I have my OWN style man! What you talking about ?

Well yeah I have some skate shoes but they are dirty as hell and I'm too lazy to wash them (they've been like that for over a month I think
)nice crab mazy~
-
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/malandrinho.jpg]
mother's day!
-
nice progress fetter, love the suburbs

-
oh the irony

-
Quote
They also found that he posted a comment into one forum or another on an average of two per minute every hour of the day for the past seven weeks.
2 * 1440 * 7 = 20160 posts a week
* 7 weeks = 141120 POSTS

oh boy he surely deserved to die. I'd rather stay at home and bang my 26-year-old wife then browse forums

-
Quote from Izuno
yeah on Thursday i was walking past Gameloft and the crowd was so dense you had to find another route...because Paris Hilton was there talknig about "Diamond Jewel Quest Extreme" or whatever the name she screwed up.
Thought gameloft was based in NY. Or do they have another studios ?
-
Nice stuff
QuoteTHR: What about the latest "Duke" game ... the one that seems to be taking forever to build?
Miller: We've put about $7.5 million into that and we've been working on it since late 1998. So it really hasn't been that much of an investment. And once it comes out, if it's as successful as we think it'll be, we'll make that money back in the first day or two of sales.

-
Love it stepp!

-
that's one of the worst series ever -
-
-
cool shit stepp! you getting really good at modelling, keep it up.
-
girls in mapcore ??
finally

-
I really like that set dark, you improved a lot recently
Keep it up. -
6, definately.
-
Oh yeah that's awesome nico, it's hard to model a monster with a beliavable anger/terror expression and you did it imo.