haha that was the coolest game so far imo. I really wished Holland had scored so that they would go for extra time and even penalties.
Posts by Minos
-
-
That's truely amazing. The env. lighting in the ND map could be slightly better tho imo.
btw, fix the building texture in the background, it's misaligned (the one right behind the yellow billboard) http://sa74n-design.de/portfolio/images ... image3.jpg
-
Sorry but I don't like it. It seems that you mixing too many styles and the lighting is just bad. The textures also don't fit together. I like the height variation in the first pic though.
-
Damn Maxi Rodriguez




-
Ibrahimovic is such a lazy guy :roll: Shame for Larsson for losing that penalty...
-
Reminds me of Vice City

-
You are complicating things too much imo, screw it

-
Made these in 10 minutes maybe.
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/mino_concretewall.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/mino_concretewall_blue.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/mino_concretewall_red.jpg]
-
Can I join the wagon as a texture artist ? I love doing low-res map textures

oh btw, can't we just make the map in hammer, then export to .map and import it in quark ?
-
That looks awesome! I dig the bridge in the canyx level.
-
omfg I remember playing that map at lans. I fucking hated it to be quite honest

-
Did you guys see the Brazil game today ? Now that was cool. There's still a long way to go but I think that we played a lot better in this game. Too bad Ronaldinho isn't playing all he can in this WC

-
woah you improved a lot really quickly

-
lol @ the shot with the terrorist pooping. Who the fuck would hang football posters on the toilet's wall ?
-
BUMP!
[Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/maps/de_deposito_pequeno_final0000.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/maps/de_deposito_pequeno_final0001.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/maps/de_deposito_pequeno_final0002.jpg]
I was browsing some folders and found those pics
from my first map ever. -
-
lol leave it like that, it's funnier

-
-
Quote from Fletch
P.S. A big shoutout to Valve for trying their hardest to break all the development tools. It's nice being able to have HDR or cubemaps, but not both. Jerks.
Cubemaps and HDR
If the map has been compiled with the HDR lighting option enabled in VRAD, cubemaps must be built in both HDR and LDR (non-HDR) modes. Building cubemaps in only one mode will mean that cubemaps will not be present the other mode. For information on how to build cubemaps under HDR, see HDR Lighting Basics.
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki ... ing_Basics
Hope that's helpful
-
Now we need a find a solution to Urban's violence in #mapcore
