Looks like some fun ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
Education of oliver twist

just don't take anything you read there serious.
-
LOL you guys are still debating over this. Jesus christ
-
Nice stuff JAL!
There are some glitches on the rocks but they won't be visible when you apply a texture I think.
-
grrr I'm getting sick of those fucking kokos


-
GO PORTUGAL GO
-
Yeah and we can't forget about Pirlo either

-
haha that was the best game so far! The extra time was so fucking intense. Italy deserved it imo.
-
oh yeah, now I like it warbeast! My only complaint is the brick texture in this shot which looks a bit out of place imo
-
That looks pretty cool. The last shot looks a bit weird though. And some areas are way toooo dark (like the warehouse interior). Anyways, keep it up!
-
Blaz is my personal hero
no joking@vivi ~ That's some tight stuff as well.
-
Evert... your desktop is... disturbing.
-
Please, let it die Frie



-
-
Sometimes I feel ashamed for being brazilian. Damn, I'm so pissed off. I can't fucking believe we played so poorly. Anyways, the show must go on. Now my favourite team is Portugal

editing - I'm pissed off not because we lost the cup but because our weekly barbecues are no more

-
That's cool but many brazilian studios are missing

-
-
lol I remember you now jilted
I even remember your cs.net forums avatar!Scary stuff
-
-