1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • fireworks

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 4:44 PM

    The one in the first pic looks like marijuana leaves Nice stuff.

  • New HL2 developer tool

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 4:37 PM

    That sounds cool, count me in. Can it also preview specular maps ? If so you can have my soul.

  • hammer css spawn problems

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 8:08 AM
    Quote from hessi

    your spawnpoints are stuck to the ground or other brushes (like walls). give them some more space around.

    I don't think so, when spawnpoints are stuck to another brushes the player just dies when he spawns. Maybe you are using the wrong entities ?

    Take a look at this if you haven't yet:

    http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki ... S_entities

  • True story

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 8:04 AM

    haha that's great.

    Quote

    the way i read it:you were sitting, girl sat next to you, you farted, she left, you killed yourself

    She farted I think

  • July Low Poly Modelling Challenge:

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 7:23 AM

    mdS' is my favourite so far Love the style/colors.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 7:19 AM

    That's the best t-shirt. EVER

  • de_nightfever *beta* by d00ds.com

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 5:35 AM

    I like it!

    The only thing that really bothers me are those bookshelves that need some variety. Maybe making the garage a bit more lit would be cool too.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 1:20 AM

    Bluestrike is the most hard-working mapper ever!!

    Great job so far my man.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 1:18 AM
    Quote from RD

    D3 looks pretty cool

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • Minos
    • July 10, 2006 at 1:15 AM

    pheeeew, I'm so glad France lost! The match was pretty interesting, had it's funny moments (zidane's headbutt ftw!!) and the penalty shootouts were awesome!

    France never deserved to win imho. In fact it was more due to luck than any actuall skills that they made it to the finals.

    Anyways, great ending for a great tourney. See you in 2010!

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • Minos
    • July 9, 2006 at 3:30 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Tomorrow all we'll see on the news is war, war and more war No more soccer.

    Fuck, you are right

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • Minos
    • July 9, 2006 at 6:04 AM

    Sorry koko but I fucking hate the French team!!! I'm so rooting for Italy tomorrow.

  • The World Cup 2006 thread

    • Minos
    • July 8, 2006 at 7:59 PM

    GO PORTUGAL, GO!

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • July 8, 2006 at 7:58 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    reference photos? lol

    for the textures I mean

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • July 8, 2006 at 7:57 PM

    I know

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • July 8, 2006 at 7:56 AM

    Nothing special, just a little thingy I did to practise unwrapping.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/hurgmonumentwip2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/hurgmonumentwip3.jpg]

    Thanks to hessi for some reference photos.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • July 8, 2006 at 2:57 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tanaweb.net/fotos/radio/14-05-06radio59.jpg]

    My mom, me, my bro, cousin, aunt

  • Tattoos

    • Minos
    • July 8, 2006 at 12:21 AM
    Quote from Cur

    That's pretty much the stupdiest logic I've heard in awhile, but it's almost expected from you. The only reason I did have the faces censored was because I posted on another forum, where I chose not to show my face. It was the only version I had saved before deletion.

    And that's the lamest excuse ever.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • July 7, 2006 at 9:36 PM

    Nice goatee

  • Top 10 Video Games Weapon List

    • Minos
    • July 7, 2006 at 9:35 PM

    Yeah, shame there are no UT weapons...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™