Have a good one fetter ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
Hay boobies ftw

Post more screenshots for those of us who don't have DOD.
-
Nice stuff Wesley

-
haha I fucking love it
-
-
Looks hot indeed, I dig the atmosphere. I'm so tired of those strongly lit maps...
-
That's hot. I'm assuming the fog glitch is temporary ?
-
lol communists

The game looks awesome! I love this shot:
[Blocked Image: http://www.youareempty.com/downloads/screens/big/big_s_31.jpg]
-
Wow the first one is VERY innovative

-
How did you get those sexy shadows ?

-
You look like James Hetfield.
-
Nice stuff tom!
-
I don't know, I'm kind of tired of these dod maps. They all look the same. It looks cool indeed but doesn't bring anything new to be quite honest.
Another thing that bothers me is that it does not have any destruction at all! Try and change the atmosphere, add some destruction to the map and twisted landmarks then it can actually look fresh. Otherwise people will play your map and forget about it soon after.
Sorry to sound a bit harsh but that's my opinion.
keep it up anyways.
-
I've been thinking about getting one but money is short for me

-
Well he will be back... he wouldn't just flee and leave everything behind.
-
The cheaper the better

-
-
Nice shit kokos~
-
The pics with the dog are a bit gay

You kind of look like Mark Lanegan btw

[Blocked Image: http://www.qotsa.de/site/bilder/bigpics/mark1.jpg]
-