1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • August 10, 2006 at 3:34 AM

    I'm confused

  • CS Source: de_tropea

    • Minos
    • August 10, 2006 at 2:47 AM

    That's really cool man keep it up.

  • New Park bench model : DownLoad inside :

    • Minos
    • August 10, 2006 at 2:42 AM

    oh that's neat but I agree that the red part looks a bit annoying.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • August 9, 2006 at 6:40 PM

    That's hot insta! I like it a lot.

  • Modularity

    • Minos
    • August 9, 2006 at 3:19 PM

    Very original I must say

  • Now playing

    • Minos
    • August 9, 2006 at 12:13 AM
    Quote from hamst3r

    Mino what realm do you play on for d2?

    What ? Standard I think. I lost all my old characters.

  • Now playing

    • Minos
    • August 8, 2006 at 9:12 PM
    Quote from PhilipK

    Quake III Arena

    Good one :wink:

    I've found my old Diablo 2 LOD cds recently and decided to start a new character. It's an assassin but I'm thinking about starting a Sorceress as well, since I never played with one.

    I've also been playing some poker online with friends.

  • So my brother was in New York...

    • Minos
    • August 8, 2006 at 6:12 PM

    Hey I want one of those "I <3 NY" t-shirts

  • MySpace

    • Minos
    • August 8, 2006 at 5:52 PM

    haha I love KFS' profile song

  • MySpace

    • Minos
    • August 7, 2006 at 9:53 PM

    Please d3, you know I love you

  • MySpace

    • Minos
    • August 7, 2006 at 9:24 PM

    thy dying bride lolo!

    k k I'm adding you all guys.

  • MySpace

    • Minos
    • August 7, 2006 at 7:12 PM

    Been thinking about getting myself an emospace profile. So yeah, post your myspace links here so I can decide better

  • Rubbish Peripherals

    • Minos
    • August 7, 2006 at 4:15 PM

    Since I'm a poor Brazilian fella I have never bought any shitty peripheral as far as I can remember. But those Donkey Kong drums for the GC seemed pretty silly for me. They cost like $80 bucks (here in Brazil that is) and can only be used on a single game ?

    [Blocked Image: http://geizhals.at/img/pix/110323.jpg]

    Anyways, it might be actually fun cause Donkey Kong games are always fun. But I wouldn't pay that much for that.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • August 7, 2006 at 4:09 PM

    klein you look uber hot in that pic!! Now send it to hot or not!

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • August 7, 2006 at 1:36 AM

    yeah that's cool acumen.

  • [o*] Keekee in the grass.

    • Minos
    • August 6, 2006 at 11:10 PM

    Hey tom would you mind if I use that as my avatar ?

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • Minos
    • August 6, 2006 at 8:39 PM
    Quote from GrayFox

    The Life of David GaleThe story follows a University of Austin professor, Dr. David Gale, an advocate for the abolishment of capital punishment, who is falsly convicted of rape and murder of another activist. He suddenly finds himself on death row. The film is told in flashbacks with a female reporter interviewing Gale.

    There's something about this movie that I like alot.

    Yeah I saw that one too. Kevin Spacey is one of my favourite actors

  • Pixel City

    • Minos
    • August 6, 2006 at 5:05 PM

    Pixelart rocks! Good stuff, I love it.

  • Awesome movies (no mainstream)

    • Minos
    • August 6, 2006 at 3:10 PM
    Quote from log

    Irréversible (French)http://%7boption%7d

    I don't want to spoil this movie, by giving the premise of it away, I'll just say that it discusses fate/destiny in a very interesting way.

    I saw it once found it to be pretty boring :/

  • [o*] Keekee in the grass.

    • Minos
    • August 6, 2006 at 1:12 AM

    aw I hate cats but those photos are really pettable Nice stuff, I love it.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™