1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • FREE models and textures inside (jungle setting)

    • Minos
    • August 16, 2006 at 8:09 PM

    Hessi, you scare me sometimes

    That's fucking awesome!

  • Linux

    • Minos
    • August 16, 2006 at 8:07 PM

    Who said I paid for my windows XP copy ?

  • [WIP] UT2k4 -- CTF_Void

    • Minos
    • August 16, 2006 at 3:11 AM

    Are you using the same texture for both the walls and the floors ?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • August 15, 2006 at 9:32 PM

    Didn't know they were making a source version

    Aren't the roads a bit too narrow ?

  • Linux

    • Minos
    • August 15, 2006 at 4:33 PM
    Quote from DUFFY

    yeah go drink..trust me it will save you a lot of grief when you're 18 plus you'll get laid

    QFT

  • PS3 vs Wii? (Apple style)

    • Minos
    • August 15, 2006 at 3:07 PM

    Oh yeah I've seen that, cool stuff

    I'd hit wii

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • August 15, 2006 at 3:04 PM
    Quote from Zacker

    I liked your hair better before:D

    yeah You used to look like the Wolfmother guy. Now you you look like a generic person... FUCKING VIVI!!

  • inspired by hl2?

    • Minos
    • August 15, 2006 at 3:58 AM

    Nice stuff

  • Night Shots

    • Minos
    • August 14, 2006 at 10:35 PM

    Coooool

  • Conspiracy Mod media release!

    • Minos
    • August 13, 2006 at 11:25 PM

    aah finally Looking awesome vivi <3

  • Countermap is back!

    • Minos
    • August 13, 2006 at 4:56 AM

    stfu that desing owns fdags

    lol im gonna register when Im' sorber, isorry I look liek spebionder lol

  • Countermap is back!

    • Minos
    • August 13, 2006 at 2:56 AM

    ofmghtisi fucking ameazing. I lvoe countermapa<3

  • post your ride!

    • Minos
    • August 12, 2006 at 5:11 PM

    Little ? That car is huge

  • DM ThinIce and CTF Decay

    • Minos
    • August 12, 2006 at 4:05 AM

    Hey it's ken20pants

  • DM ThinIce and CTF Decay

    • Minos
    • August 11, 2006 at 10:58 PM

    Holy shit, the first map gave me an orgasm

  • post your ride!

    • Minos
    • August 11, 2006 at 2:50 PM

    You GBX people surely make a lot of money

  • post your ride!

    • Minos
    • August 11, 2006 at 12:16 AM
    Quote from ginger_lord

    I don't need a Brazillian to tell me gas is overtaxed, I live in the UK where its like 99.9p a litre and about 70p of that is tax.Hence the economical 1.2 16v engine that has a stupid amount of mid-range power when its needed and a nice top speed 108mph (on paper, which is wrong because I've had it at 120).

    I'll go with everyone and say steering wheel controls are great too.

    It's almost 3 bucks here in my town (brazilian bucks that is but it's the same)

    ps: Wait untill DF and kid see this thread

  • post your ride!

    • Minos
    • August 10, 2006 at 11:56 PM

    Only rich people own big cars here. Gas is overtaxed.

  • Blogfolio site in the works

    • Minos
    • August 10, 2006 at 11:52 PM

    Get rid of the "admin login" link

  • post your ride!

    • Minos
    • August 10, 2006 at 11:43 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7814/iraqass3ly.jpg]

    Seriously now, I have a Fiat Palio (well my mom does but I always borrow it so...). It's a pretty good car for brazilian standards

    [Blocked Image: http://www.km77.com/marcas/fiat/palio/gra/0perfil.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™