I remember some of those maps. Got bigger screens ?
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
That looks awesome ferret
I'd replace those point_spotlights with env_glows though. -
Quote from kleinluka
lol just noticed....[Blocked Image: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4229/insrb8.jpg]
classic!
yeah that's a shot from my map

-
Wrong URL ? :wink:
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24232
That sounds fucking horrible imo. Thundercats is one of my favourite shows but what the fuck, they are a rock band in their spare time now ? Snarf is the leader ? oh god.
-
Maybe it uses the handy C scale ? Lots of songs use the same scale but they are just played in different rhythms.
-
-
-
woah best contribution to this forum ever

Mr. Rossi kicks ass!!
-
Very nice stuff
The arches in the second shot need some work imo. -
You need better textures. Those textures don't look they belong in a subway station at all. You also need to work more on the wreck. It looks a bit fake tbh.
-
I can't believe SoaP hit 8.4 on IMDB!!
Can't wait to see this movie, too bad it won't be out here untill September

Anyways, post here your first impressions

-
Like someone said I have always liked to build things.

-
-
haha I knew klein would post that lifehouse song

-
Mad Season - River of Deceit
Desert Sessions - Like a Drug
Alice in Chains - (the entire mtv unpluggend album)
Dido

-
That walls are as thin as paper sheet
besides that, some of the forniture look out of scale. -
Someone posted that in EOT a while ago

It's fucking horrible btw.
-
what a cute cat

-
The bookshelves are hooooot. Are all those books brushes ? They don't look like models at all.