1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • A WIP.. and a hello

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2006 at 5:09 PM

    yeah nice work, keep it up.

  • New CS 1.6 map

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2006 at 3:06 AM

    Hey zyndrone, long time no see Good to see you back.

    I'll give it a go asap.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2006 at 1:00 AM

    16

  • Alan Wake

    • Minos
    • September 30, 2006 at 3:13 AM

    holy shit that's gorgeous.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • September 29, 2006 at 1:56 PM

    plz I won't shave untill I get accepted into uni (that might be february of next year)

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • September 29, 2006 at 12:42 AM

    Thrik

  • X06: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

    • Minos
    • September 29, 2006 at 12:33 AM

    Nice shit

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • September 28, 2006 at 5:51 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/s2%20091.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/s2%20100.jpg]

  • Aim_Skyline for CS:S

    • Minos
    • September 28, 2006 at 3:34 AM

    Nice stuff, ME LIEKS IT!!1

    Get rid of the american flag though, it makes no sense at all.

  • Who wants to be a millionaire - 1 mil bucks question

    • Minos
    • September 23, 2006 at 7:19 PM

    lol nice

  • Mornstar maybe

    • Minos
    • September 23, 2006 at 5:01 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    I love the couch

  • Medieval landscape

    • Minos
    • September 21, 2006 at 6:00 PM

    Nice stuff, I should try matte painting again some time.

  • Bad day for Ubi Soft

    • Minos
    • September 21, 2006 at 5:52 PM

    Ubi is working on a "Lost" game I wonder what kind of gameplay it has.

  • Mornstar maybe

    • Minos
    • September 21, 2006 at 4:50 AM

    Lighting looks a lot better phill, but move the point lights downwards (or tune them down a bit).

  • Hay sony what's up in these microtransactions?

    • Minos
    • September 21, 2006 at 4:45 AM
    Quote

    Let's do the math:# 750 cars for $0.50-$1.00 (Sony will round-up, don't you think?)

    # 50 tracks for $1.50-$4.50

    A complete copy of the game will cost gamers somewhere between $426.50 and $975, and that's without factoring in whatever Sony decides to charge for the menus (since that's all you'll get with GT HD: Classic).

    Next gen ftw!!11

    I think I'll stick with my PC and PS2 for now.

  • Black Mesa Source Interview with new screenshots

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 5:07 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    OLD. Have seen that so long ago I almost forgot that I actually saw it.

    Do you really need to brag about it ?

  • Insurgency Weapon Showcase

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 4:20 PM

    best ever

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 4:10 PM

    Does it ? AFAIK it only creates the glow effect, and it's hella hard to set it right. (I myself never managed to get it right)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 3:58 PM

    Blaz, add some point lights next to the small lamps as well (use an intensity of 50 or something) so it will look more convincing. Also, add some glows. Put an env_sprite, set the glow scale to 2, render mode "World Space Glow" and intensity to 200. Your lighting will look a lot better

  • insta grins

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 4:06 AM

    Shit, I envy you insta

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™