Awsome! He loks kinda druunk tho
Posts by Minos
-
-
that's what you get for browsing underground porn sites spelly
-
-
Quote from hessi
finally someone uses fog correctly. i like it.but your blend materials look weird. use a blendtexture to mask the blending with structure and not this vertexcolor like thing.
check this out:
How do you do that ??

-
Hey phill, I followed the tutorial and my normal turned out kind of flat. Any ideas on what I did wrong ? Thanks.
this is what I got:
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/wall01c_mino_normal.jpg]
from this:
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/wall01c_mino_normal_model.jpg]
-
... and now Mr Bush declared the USA "owners of the space".
WASHINGTO (AFP) -
President George W. Bush has approved a new national space policy aimed at denying "adversaries'" the use of space capabilities deemed hostile to US interests.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061019/wl ... 1018184046
gogo amerika
-
-
OK this is finally finished. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback and sugestions

[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zo…pse_final-1.jpg]
original image:
http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/original.jpg
WIP progress thread:
-
Quote from st0lve
Do you just add photos and such to the base one? I never understood this shit.
Basically yeah.

-
An arcade machine!! rad shit boy
-
Small update:
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/matte_painting_wip4.jpg]
JonM: Yeah I agree, I had the same impression. I have already started to draw some buildings in the background.
H2: here's a version with a different color correction for you. I should remove some lighting for this version to look right but yeah, you can get the idea
It also looks very terminator'ish.[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/matte_painting_wip4_h2.jpg]
-
-
happy birthday btw moroes

-
That looks damn nice
A lot different from your other maps KIIIA. Good job. -
Nice chest, I'd hit it
-
Quote from dux
This is amazing, thanks for the link dude

-
Yeah how did you achive such a high contrast ? Does -gamma work in HL2 too ? I never tried it

Amazing map, I particularly love this screen http://dux.interlopers.net/dm_drift08.jpg
editing: ops nevermind me

-
Quote from NykO18
I prefer the second version.Also, the crane seems a bit too large.
Look at the plane, it's almost the same size.
The plane is supposed to be just a small executive jet (although I use a 767 photo)
Quotevery nice but concider the fact that it wouldnt pass as REAL in the backgroudn of a movie or anythign because it has static valutures static rain static smoke and static fire Wink you should make proper matte masks for those areas and add little dynamic layers and than render an avi or something in premiere or something NOW THAT WOULD BE PIMP

lol

-
I heard phillip is the biggest sucker at pool...ever

-
Here's a version with no high contrast, what you guys think ?

It's cool cause it has a more sober tone.
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/matte_painting_wip2.jpg]