it's 2006 and we still haven't gone to mars
Posts by Minos
-
-
Their level designers are great

-
Yeah it's really annoying. Adding "svn" to the materials exclusion folders does not fix anything
-
stop stealing my linkz zappy

-
oh shit that grass looks amazing
-
I really like that KT. Nice atmosphere and brushwork

-
[Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1…Lunar_Magic.png]
This may be pretty old for some of you but it's all new to me
It looks awesome, I'm downloading it atm. Anyone ever tried it ? -
Wii, if I could.
-
super pwns!!
-
Good work as always bro
The only thing that really annoys me is the rock texture -
Nexus is sure a man of means by no means. But fairly prosperous.
-
Nexuz aka Percy ?
-
Turtle rock rocks!
-
I think the houses are too close to each other and look rather weird. Maybe some rocks and more spacing between them would do it.
-
oh shit another one ?
-
Thats hot my kokos

-
Hey, I made those models
-
omfg that's actually the shitty stencil I made!! I DEMAND CREDITZ IN THE GAME KLEIN!!
-
I love teh insurGNecy

-
lukas~~~~ so glad for you man

I just wish my pc could run it
Can't wait to see hurg in it 