gtfo ferret ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
evert <33
I love the skybox

-
Yup that turned out awesome. I loved that part in the movie

(I even thought of making a map out of it when I saw the movie)
-
raoni!! I love that map

-
rofl @ the hooker one
This is one of my first (and unfinished) INS maps... I did this one when I got HL2 in 2004 I think.
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/abdallah_hammer.jpg]
An old fy map I did for a lan party at my house... at least I made all the textures/sky

[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/fy_vaitomarnocu0002.jpg]
editing:
ahhhh I really love this one, small hldm map I did for a "hl.wad only" contest (its included in my opensource pack)
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_fetid0011.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_fetid0013.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_fetid0022.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_fetid0023.jpg]
My very first hl2 mapping experience:
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_mino0002.jpg]
another never finished TS map
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/ts_wintermute_alpha0003.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/ts_wintermute_alpha0004.jpg]
pics of my very first INS map ever
(this is just a rough layout)[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/ins_mino0006.jpg]
CSS shit
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/cs_saopaulo0001.jpg]
KFS might remember this
[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/dm_valor0007.jpg]
-
peris I thought static007 made that japura map!??
-
can we go back in time ?



-
I was trying to find my old citizen-132 stuff and found this

http://halflife2.filefront.com/screenshots/News/9029/8 (this is a concept map I did when I joined the mod, I was a hardcore noob back then
)this is a deathmatch map I made for them which I really loved but lost the rmf file due to hd failure...
http://halflife2.filefront.com/screenshots/News/14390/3
http://halflife2.filefront.com/screenshots/News/14390/1 (peris made most of the textures in that scene)
http://halflife2.filefront.com/screenshots/News/14390/2 (I made almost all of the textures + the sky and evert or peris did the tree)
some other stuff by evert and king king (I think)
-
happy birthday my boy, I love you

-
Very nice work, I really dig the lighting. Only thing that bothers me is that Brick building, it looks really out of place and ugly.
-
in no particular order:
- Get my driver license (I gotta do the test asap, it expires in february
)- Make my girlfriend very happy

- Study more (starting design college in february)
- Try all the "feel good hit of the summer" drugs (drugs left so far: 3)
- Skydive
- Get a job at a local CG studio (I doubt I'll make it but you can always dream)
- Get out more often with my old buddies
- Finish my INS map
- Meet hurg
-
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/min0_handrail_wip.jpg]
Nevermind the texture blurryness, hammer runs at low res here

-
it's just a test to show his textures fmp

They look pretty hot btw ooghi
-
Quote from Pericolos0
neversoft has a halfpipe and other skate stuff in their kitchen area at their office.. its awesome
.I dont know anyone who works there though, just one guy who recently quit his job there. I know some regulars at polycount work there, maybe you can try finding someone and sending a pm from there?EDIT: found
http://www.poopinmymouth.com/net/pics/p ... n_pano.jpg
I'm so fucking jealous of this office

he's friend with kleinluka I think

-
Good work as always moroes

I loved how you used light glows properly.
-
yeah, paint some shadows on the trunk.
@ 63: what's a container doing in there ?

-
Rest in Peace james

-
merry christmas spelly
-
Nice stuff... but the second industrial revolution occured in 1870...
-
Those tiny lights look awesome
