1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 31, 2007 at 2:23 PM

    Cool stuff

    My map is about 90% done (all the basic routes are already laid out). All I have to do is detail them and do some entity work. Hope to post updates tonight

  • Random drawings

    • Minos
    • January 29, 2007 at 9:38 PM

    I made these @ my shitty call center job They aren't intended to be masterpieces obviously. All of them (except the "juca" gay and the animated pixel art building) were done in MS Paint.

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/predio01_animado.gif]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/predio01.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/punk.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/urubu.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/cowboy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/juca.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/auau.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/autoescolazezao.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/zezao.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/obradearte2.jpg]

  • Boys, dinner's ready!

    • Minos
    • January 29, 2007 at 2:40 PM

    Thats really cool zappy The door's texture could use some work imo. It looks a bit too uninteresting (maybe adding some stickers etc would help)

  • mapcore family reunion warby zacker and mazy at ioi office

    • Minos
    • January 29, 2007 at 2:34 PM

    Sounds cool warby I'm sure you will make it.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 29, 2007 at 2:31 PM

    C'mon guys, the deadline is in a week

    twiz: I'll start a new thread where people can post download links of their maps.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • January 26, 2007 at 11:11 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Why remake it and make it look exactly the same with the original?

    haha

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 11:11 PM

    There IS sharpen filter in those shots, I'm 100% sure.

  • FF_Flare

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 9:02 PM

    wow brushwork is really cool but texturing could be better here and there (last shot for example, I hate that flat concrete texture).

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 6:33 PM

    The washing machine proportion is perfect imo.

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 2:45 PM

    I have a lot of photo refs from Iraq and I saw countless signs in engrish.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM

    wow that's some really hot stuff. The tube looks marvelous.

  • dm_archt WIP [HL2DM] (Completed)

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM

    I really like it, reminds me a lot of dux's map though.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2007 at 2:39 PM

    Awesome

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • Minos
    • January 24, 2007 at 9:19 PM
    Quote from Gorion

    it does look very realisticly, or anyway, it does look like middle-eastern architecture. 1 notice, the "concrete or asphault" texture on the second screenshot looks a bit ugly, compared to the other textures, to much tiling.

    yeah I'll replace that texture soon

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • Minos
    • January 24, 2007 at 3:07 PM

    Here are some shots of my Insurgency map

    I have been working on this map for over 7 months (on an off of course) and have done a lot of research to reach Iraq's archtecture style. Anyways, I'm very proud of how it's coming along and I hope to finish it very soon.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/meetmino/maps/ins_abdallah01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/meetmino/maps/ins_abdallah02.jpg]

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Minos
    • January 24, 2007 at 2:26 PM

    that floor is awesome mamus

  • Maintaining my website

    • Minos
    • January 23, 2007 at 11:43 AM

    I'm trying to install WP on my new site but I have no access to the servers mysql stuff and the host admin is on vacation... any workarounds I could try ?

  • CES Physics Demo

    • Minos
    • January 23, 2007 at 11:36 AM

    ahahaa I love the "wooo jelly" part.

  • Mobile Gaming Categories

    • Minos
    • January 23, 2007 at 11:29 AM

    I just can't play any complex mobile game for more than 5 minutes... the keys are too tiny so I get frustated very quickly.

  • de_static *RC VERSION DL* - updated 16/02

    • Minos
    • January 22, 2007 at 8:51 PM

    Yeah I love the lighting, it looks very real and believable.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™