1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • March 14, 2007 at 3:24 AM

    That looks really hot dick!!

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • March 14, 2007 at 3:20 AM

    that looks interseting peris, I should get that opencanvas app

  • Army of Two

    • Minos
    • March 14, 2007 at 3:17 AM

    What's wrong with prescripted sequences ?? As long as they are fun and interesting who cares ?

    I totally loved this game's concept tbh

  • Game soundtracks

    • Minos
    • March 13, 2007 at 9:03 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Why is every one so hanguped on money all the time. How about the joy people get from listening to nice music? If i was able i would record tons of songs to make the world a happier place.

    yeah spelly I agree with you. I hate when people are like "OMG ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS!!". Screw it, its not going to hurt anybody if you download a soundtrack.

  • Game soundtracks

    • Minos
    • March 13, 2007 at 3:55 PM

    That's one huge collection

    Hessi: I don't think you are hurting anybody by downloading those STs... they arent even available at stores so....

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • March 13, 2007 at 3:26 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    About random tiling, it doesn't tile properly since the textures seem to tile about half-way into the previous texture if that makes sense? Makes for lots of brush edges in between the texture defuses and looks ever so slightly crappy.

    Yeah that's what I meant

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • March 12, 2007 at 8:21 PM

    Ok here's some more stuff. I know these drawings have got all kinds of anatomical and lighting erros but practising leads to perfection so... Also, nevermind the weird button, those were taken straight from my blog ( http://www.thiagoklafke.net )

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/punk_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/gostosa_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/spidey_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/ovelha_thumb.jpg]

  • Sculpey modelling

    • Minos
    • March 12, 2007 at 4:08 PM

    Holy shit, anyone ever seen this ??? It's amazing, I'm so looking forward to get into this kind of art... too bad sculpey is REALLY expensive here so I'll have to look for cheaper alternatives.

    For those who haver never heard about it:

    http://www.hirstarts.com/tipsmain/tipsmain.html

    Every mapper should love it imo

  • TS_antrodome – The Ghost from 2004!~

    • Minos
    • March 12, 2007 at 3:31 PM

    haha I remember playing early versions of this map with mapcore fellows

    it's simply my favourite HL map ever to be honest stratty... too bad the new TS was never released (I played an RC back then and it was pretty sweet, why didn't they just release that ?)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • March 12, 2007 at 3:25 PM
    Quote from ReNo

    I thought random tiling in Half-Life only worked in Software mode?

    it works in opengl as well. I had to replace some textures in dm_avon because they were not perfectly tiled ingame.

  • Happy birthday Spellbinder

    • Minos
    • March 11, 2007 at 7:11 PM

    HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW SPELLY ? 63 ??

  • dm_archt FINAL [HL2DM]

    • Minos
    • March 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM

    Nice stuff, I'll check it out as soon as I have time.

  • Supermario Doom

    • Minos
    • March 7, 2007 at 4:20 PM

    haha I wonder why toad is an enemy though

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • March 7, 2007 at 5:28 AM

    I love low poly models <3 good job

  • ns_machina

    • Minos
    • March 7, 2007 at 3:16 AM

    Really nice work merkaba. I love how even though the colors are pretty different from each other they still get along very well. The contrast and brushwork is also really good, congrats. The last shot's room could use more color contrast though IMO.

  • Crysis editor

    • Minos
    • March 6, 2007 at 11:52 AM

    Stop being so awesome crysis

  • RadioactiveToast

    • Minos
    • March 5, 2007 at 1:27 AM

    Very hot kokos, I love your style.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • March 3, 2007 at 8:37 PM

    ok here's some more shit. The first one's from a quick observation drawing and the second one is another character I created.

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/belmar_fidalg_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/siri_thumb.jpg]

  • gta4 soon

    • Minos
    • March 3, 2007 at 7:44 PM

    Nucler-Dawn style advertising FTL!!!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • March 3, 2007 at 7:06 PM

    You should make that dry dock narrower and higher. You should also remove those containers, since they make no sense considering that the ship is in a dry dock for repairs or whatever reason.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™