Lost_Point, what's the current political situation in Ukraine ? And the game dev scene ?
cheers mate
Lost_Point, what's the current political situation in Ukraine ? And the game dev scene ?
cheers mate
This one is obviously inspired by kokos art style (love you my french lover) and is my favourite so far ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/samurai.jpg]
Sind looks like the x-files guy!
[Blocked Image: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/david-duchovny/pictures/david-duchovny-picture-1.jpg]
For those who don't know Gary Larson is the PBF's guy biggest influence.
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007112.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007129.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007105.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007099.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007100.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007130.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007109.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007099.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007093.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00007/00007079.jpg]
more from him:
My map is about 70% done but I need someone to take screenshots for me (my shitty hardware won't let me take good shots)
wow, I love the 3rd shot. Definately gonna give it a try~
yeah, 2 weeks is enough.
starting my map right now ![]()
I'm in
I've been willing to do a dm_ map for quite a while.
Nice stuff. Add more light sources here and there and it will look real good.
Quick doodle done while waiting for my girlfriend to get dressed and stuff ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/swamp_monster.jpg]
Quote from noobaFirst attempt at a somewhat cartoon style
[Blocked Image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6727/dunnylq0.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3184/flamerwf6.jpg]
Nice style ![]()
Not bad, looks like a solid map. Try a different theme next time though ![]()
Black Mesa source ? Though this map is not really HL1 themed they could make use of a good and new DM map. Who knows. There aren't many good mods out
video streaming: http://kotaku.com/gaming/rockstar-games ... 248224.php
I think it looks awesome. At least it's not another gangsta niggas bullshit as in san andreaas.
Nice stuff, looks pretty solid. I agree that the overexposed lights need work though.
good stuff ![]()
wtf koko that looks horrible ![]()
![]()
you can stay at my place any time you want mamama hessis ![]()
This is me trying to look like an idiot at an all singing all dancing extravaganza!!
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/24-03-07_1701.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/S5031282.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/S5031241.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/festa_cada_da_bruna1.jpg]
good stuff~~