1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • PA Handheld Device

    • Minos
    • May 8, 2007 at 4:18 AM

    Ferret: It's not meant to be used ingame or anything...

    Rick_D: I'll make another render with regular lights instead of skylight. You can hardly notice bumps/specs with skylights.

  • Little urban intervention thing I did with some friends

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 7:41 PM

    Phil <3

    Haven't seen you in quite a while~~

  • The Weapon Shop

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 6:50 PM

    That looks really good

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 6:47 PM

    Nice model. Getting colision models to work on source is a bit annoying though

  • PA Handheld Device

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 4:10 PM

    Hello guys.

    This is a little handheld device I designed obviously inspired by the Fallout universe. It can either work as a celphone, walk-talkie or as a pipboy. Anyways, it uses a 2048²texture (+ bump/spec) for the body and a 1024² for the keypad. I'll post more renders as soon as I make hem.

    [Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/handheld_final01.jpg]

  • Write about the person above you...

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 3:30 PM

    Is a cool guy... but can't seem to get a GF

  • Live security cams from all over the world

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 3:49 AM

    haha this is great

    (cozy japanese restaurant, you can even turn it 360° and stuff)

    http://aqua.aa3.netvolante.jp:85/Viewer ... Language=7

  • Live security cams from all over the world

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 3:41 AM

    wow

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=in ... gle+Search

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 3:19 AM

    That's pretty cool peris, 100% wacom work ?

  • Write about the person above you...

    • Minos
    • May 7, 2007 at 3:16 AM

    Shared his demonoid account with me once

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • May 4, 2007 at 10:31 PM

    Nice colors~~ this thread needs more radioactivetoast concepts though

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Minos
    • May 4, 2007 at 5:42 AM

    Vivi seems to be such a cool guy

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • May 4, 2007 at 5:14 AM
    Quote from ifO

    Wow, I didn't know Source's normal maps could look that good!

    Me neither. Real horrorshow normalmap~~

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • May 4, 2007 at 4:57 AM

    yeah, nice style you got there dude

  • Fallout help

    • Minos
    • May 4, 2007 at 3:44 AM

    lol I got the GECK, rushed to Arroyo like a kid who has just won his first videogame and then I find out that the tribe is ruined

  • Little urban intervention thing I did with some friends

    • Minos
    • May 3, 2007 at 2:36 PM
    Quote from dux

    Thats pretty cool. But by having a quick glance at the pictures, you found no artists.

    The dude who did the bird was an artist imo. Anyways, we'll keep on searching new artists. We'll eventually try different places.

  • Little urban intervention thing I did with some friends

    • Minos
    • May 3, 2007 at 5:32 AM

    The trick is to avoid gangsta-wannabe kids fmp

  • Little urban intervention thing I did with some friends

    • Minos
    • May 3, 2007 at 5:23 AM

    Some friends and I had an awesome idea: Ask bypassers on a busy street to paint anything on our canvas and find hidden talents. The idea was really neat and the "project" was very succesful. We are planning on doing it again next saturday... over 50 people painted on our canvas last time and most of them (even the ones who didn't take part) were very receptive. I can say there were only 4 or 5 rude people out of 70/80 people, that's a good ratio I think (religious freaks were the worst ones).

    Anyways, HERE BE TEH PICS!!1

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_05.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_06.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_07.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_08.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_09.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaca_300407_11.jpg]

    and last but not least, me looking kinda gay

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaa050.jpg]

    and some retarded who asked us to paint on his face and did an [sarcasm] awesome painting using white guache [/sarcasm]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/projetofaa028.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • May 3, 2007 at 4:20 AM
    Quote from Quakis

    New art direction.[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/deathquakis/m_final06.jpg]

    Those columns don't make any sense at all

  • Fallout 3

    • Minos
    • May 2, 2007 at 9:13 PM

    lol I was so excited that I didn't notice the other thread

    OH SNAP SILLY MINO

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™