Here's my badass gun with baked shadows ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/202/2021864d6d8f54a608b802a67cdcef5a6fe413.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/202/202185e21a3cbd38d2dca69020f7bc71135028.jpg]
Here's my badass gun with baked shadows ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/202/2021864d6d8f54a608b802a67cdcef5a6fe413.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/202/202185e21a3cbd38d2dca69020f7bc71135028.jpg]
The iPhone is already out in china. Well the tPhone that is... and they even got windows xp sounds!!!
Very nice stuff hessi ![]()
I sketched a cool gun on my sketchbook, now I have to model it.
haha that brush owns ![]()
Just wondering if ts_greenhouse got removed or forgotten ;o The .txt file is there, the .bsp not.
He just had an awesome match on this map
With a few fixes and tweaks it can be really neat~~
Sony... Sony never changes...
Looks very Brazilian which is a good thing ![]()
Yeah nice shape reflex ![]()
st0lve: Same here, I just can't come up with anything new. I guess I'll just go for a generic looking weapon ![]()
Stop trolling around Rick. ![]()
Looks a lot better now ![]()
Wow awesome brushwork
GJ FERGONEZ!!
That's some sweet piece of work the0rthopaedicsurgeon. The interiors need a lot of work though.
I never really cared about Saving Private Ryan... but the best war movie ever is FULL METAL JACKET
I agree with Thrik, use an slightly lighter color for the posts' background. You could also use a nice font for the title and use an image instead of pure text. Nothing wrong with that, but a nice font (that fits the theme) would make it look a lot better ![]()
Yeah this is difinately the ultimate TS version. My only complaint is that they didn't remove some of the crappiest maps, like ts_metro. That map is probably one of the worst looking maps ever and it also plays really bad.
That weapon sucks leileilol ![]()
Teaser of an small monkey strike map I'm working on (WHY NOT???)
[Blocked Image: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa283/bang-jump/ms_mino0000.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa283/bang-jump/ms_mino0001.jpg]
wow that's some great progress there man. I'll write some C&C for you later.