Quote from JALYeah, I got inspired tonight so I made a quick render/sceneand yeah I find the idea of someone killing himself with a hammer to be funny
[Blocked Image: http://www.laakkonen.net/modelling/hammer_note.jpg]
ahahaha
Quote from JALYeah, I got inspired tonight so I made a quick render/sceneand yeah I find the idea of someone killing himself with a hammer to be funny
[Blocked Image: http://www.laakkonen.net/modelling/hammer_note.jpg]
ahahaha
Yeah mapping for INS is really satisfying ![]()
Shes the ugly chick from black eyed peas
[Blocked Image: http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/L/G/fergie.jpg]
She's such a whore. She's like a role model to most teenager girls these days.
Quote from ChunksTwo problems that stood out to me: I kept finding my self getting stuck on objects, in doorways, and on props. The walking/running animation looks like you are on a treadmill.
Yeah those are the things that most annoy me as well. Just keep in mind that theres still a lot of work to do on the mod, it's not the final release and it is supposed to be flawless ![]()
Just keep firing your impressions guys.
you are right ![]()
Nice weapons, keep it up guys ![]()
Stop being an asshole and stop complaining. We sacrificed much of our social life and worked hard on this damn mod for over 3 years and now you fuckers can't wait for an extra day and a few hours ? Show some respect dudes.
I forgot to credit hessi for baking the occlusion map for me... thanks bro ![]()
Well it's not an accurate model, in fact we used a few ref pics and came up with our own generic radio. Most of the text in the model is just generic bullshit like "hurg levels", "RF Feeds", outgoing and incoming volume, frequency, hi and tri bands (whatever that means) etc... ![]()
http://www.tactical-link.com/vvc1099.jpg
http://solo11.abac.com/zorroab1/MRCA05/ ... Iphoto.jpg
I made it 1024 for portfolio purposes but the actual prop uses a 512 map.
Here's a radio model I unwrapped/skinned for Insurgency today. Model by skybex.
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/207/20790646958f02c8f3879d745ffde35e68fd81.jpg]
Quote from ginger_lordJust don't go in the IRC channel.
QFT
lol nice bump pal
I'm pretty sure it was forgotten... why would they remove it ? It didn't played that well in TS but it was no worse than ts_metro. And it also looked a thousadn times better ![]()
Started the skin (I didn't render this with any lights, the shadows are baked to the texture!!)
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/202/202325982151518c686e0a94e69f424918b59c.jpg]