1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • 17th century plague doctor - texture pass

    • Minos
    • October 4, 2007 at 2:54 AM

    Looking good

  • Mapcore celebrates! warby turns 14

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2007 at 11:09 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Happy birthday you fucking alien [Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/grah.gif]

  • New qotsa video!! and it rocks!!

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2007 at 2:37 PM

    QOTSA has just released a new video for their new single (3's & 7's) and it's fucking rad if you ask me. I'm also sure that car in the video is a reference to mad max and the nightrider

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xl2BPFefJA

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2007 at 2:00 AM

    Looking good moroes I actually like the atmosphere the way it is.

  • Little article on the research process involved in game art

    • Minos
    • October 1, 2007 at 6:45 AM

    Hi guys, I wrote a little article tonight showing how much research I put into my Insurgency map. It’s actually nothing really fancy or deep, just a mini-guide to show my college colleagues my texture workflow and to get them started in game art on a Design-like view.

    The small tips should also be useful for beginners

    http://www.arrozverde.com/thiago/?p=20

  • [WIP] dod_fall ( a forest)

    • Minos
    • October 1, 2007 at 5:58 AM

    I think it looks awesome, I dig the atmosphere. A few light sources here and there wouldn't hurt imo

  • Kane and Lynch - November 20th

    • Minos
    • September 28, 2007 at 9:24 AM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    My 50 bucks that's the two guys are actually one same person .....

    hehe probably. That would be totaly ripped off from fight club though

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • September 28, 2007 at 4:14 AM

    well it's being directly hit by the sun light in the screenshot, that's why it's so strong. But I'll tone it down a little anyways.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • September 27, 2007 at 9:31 PM

    I have been spending some time normal mapping my insurgency textures and this one looks particularly good IMO

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/534/534503d43ecf3e61045946b4d3062994affcbb.jpg]

  • Kane and Lynch - November 20th

    • Minos
    • September 27, 2007 at 5:33 PM

    Congrats mazzle, Lynch looks like an awesome character.

  • Yo guys, i need some advices about an illustration <:)

    • Minos
    • September 27, 2007 at 6:47 AM

    Hell yeah kokos, looks awesome! You are getting really really better.

    I have to agree with meotwister here, if you want to give it a bit more action flip it horizontaly (I did a test myself but I'm too lazy to upload ).

    Only thing I'd add would be more shadows on her hair, specialy right next to the neck. That would give it a bit more depth.

    All in all this is probably your best work so far keep it up bro.

  • "The Zoo" ( Decadence) (Updated 1st nov)

    • Minos
    • September 26, 2007 at 5:32 PM

    Yeah looks good But please, stop using BASE02 cause that font was cool 3 years ago!

  • Natural Selection 2

    • Minos
    • September 26, 2007 at 5:29 PM

    oh yeah can't wait!

  • It's a Boy :D

    • Minos
    • September 26, 2007 at 5:29 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Krissy must have been the only (real) female to set foot into the mapcore channel "and" come back. Congrats!

    Yeah and angie

    I remember krissy back from the days when I joined mapcore. Mac had a crush with her it seemed

    Anyways, send her our congratulations

  • Orange box, new screens

    • Minos
    • September 26, 2007 at 5:27 PM

    That's one sexy menu OH GOD I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH MASTERPIECE I SHOULD PLAY!!

  • De_Forest

    • Minos
    • September 25, 2007 at 3:42 PM

    de_phyton

    de_wilderness

    de_raoni

    de_tapio

    de_virbius

    de_sucellos

    de_briscoefalls

  • ins_baghdad

    • Minos
    • September 24, 2007 at 6:33 PM

    Yeah this is definately the ultimate INS map. I still have some of the older source files and the improvements that stepp made to this map throughout these years are amazing. Congrats man <3

  • For metalians, hopefully a 'fresh new sound' to the genre.

    • Minos
    • September 24, 2007 at 3:30 PM
    Quote

    incinerated-intestines.mp3

    lmao

  • Odd things that happen in games...

    • Minos
    • September 21, 2007 at 7:03 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/eot_mapcore/homeless.png]

  • Insta's first map!

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2007 at 5:18 PM
    Quote from Zombie

    http://%7boption%7dnever upset Instas father

    ahahaha awesome

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™