1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • ff_wellfortress

    • Minos
    • October 22, 2007 at 5:45 PM

    Nice job blue, will try it out if I get the time

  • Kimi's the champion!

    • Minos
    • October 22, 2007 at 5:41 PM

    That was a big surprise indeed. I'm glad that neither Alonso (can't stand him either) or Lewis (talented guy but he's not ready to be the champion yet) won. Sad to see Massa giving away his position but I can understand him

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • October 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM

    Yeah geometry is good but lighting needs a lot of definition.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Minos
    • October 19, 2007 at 4:37 PM
    Quote from barrakid

    Dux... Brazilian girls... they never change..

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • October 19, 2007 at 5:54 AM

    Alright, fixed the issues, I think it looks a lot better now

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/621/62175764dbbbd8cd55c8b81c5ca0c1a1d2627f.jpg]

    The UV is ready, baking the occlusion now

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • October 19, 2007 at 4:39 AM

    Ok Rick you convinced me Great crits, I'll surely fix some of them.

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • October 19, 2007 at 3:13 AM

    Nah it's not huge, it's perfectly sized imo. References:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jumbojoke.com/images/safety5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thelittleladderstore.com/images/graphics/type1afiberbase6.jpg]

    Kokos: Looks cool but the texture looks very low res. Maybe it's just the specs you were working on What is it for ? College ?

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • October 18, 2007 at 10:08 PM

    No man, it's one of those ladders which you can fold and unfold. The wood doesn't line to the top when unfolded.

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • October 18, 2007 at 9:59 PM

    Electrician ladder I modeled today, around 570 tris (there's a single lod stage that makes it go down to 270)

    max viewport:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/619/6194998853979a51b8b767fa262a387320d863.jpg]

    Ingame:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/619/619812c5c9b3c68ff4a60102613c7c6bd51f32.jpg]

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Minos
    • October 18, 2007 at 7:54 PM

    Me and the people from uni... can you guys spot me ?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/619/61931932da3ab381441b3e431b8dbe4fd5f4a6.jpg]

  • Hi guys. Im new!

    • Minos
    • October 16, 2007 at 8:14 PM

    Welcome mate

  • Bionic Commando announced! Look at what GRIN is working on

    • Minos
    • October 16, 2007 at 4:10 PM

    Hell yeah, that looks awesome I love all the rubble and stuff, good work grin.core!

  • My drawings

    • Minos
    • October 16, 2007 at 3:40 PM

    They are amazing, I love the colors in the spider tank one

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Minos
    • October 11, 2007 at 4:48 AM

    I just took some photos of the black lab I gave to my girlfriend a few months ago... what an awesome dog!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/5866603db491eb4e84b89b59157266733cbbc7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/58666772806773c506d4851af50ac216590929.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/586669387f6014937edbb56474fe85c3341752.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/586673f52f42f09fcfc6efd79befa04ae4a4e0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/5866782deb9bcc4e6de87d0d7fc2e14c7da49d.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/586680f9df72a5dd3f24cc3bdd785bae073b46.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/586/5866811877030f587248bc45e62760917ada5f.jpg]

  • UT3 System Score Calc

    • Minos
    • October 10, 2007 at 1:31 AM

    7.06917375

  • The Temple - NWN2

    • Minos
    • October 9, 2007 at 6:43 PM
    Quote from Sindwiller

    I'm terribly sorry, but there's no way to use Stage 6 under Linux (is there one under OS X?)

    lol who told you to use a worthless OS ?

  • Stuff I've made for Decadence (HL2 mod)

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2007 at 4:23 PM

    Not bad at all, I like your style

  • Some Angry Gamer

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2007 at 6:48 AM

    Quake 3 fans... never change...

  • A stroke of fate (new PC game with Adolf H himself)

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2007 at 6:45 AM

    The bunker scene looks good. Appart from that, the screenshots just look like generic architectural renders you find in any CG sites...

  • Crazy "Level Design"

    • Minos
    • October 4, 2007 at 8:02 AM

    lol, link levelord to this page, he will love it!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™