Looks pretty consistent, too bad the texture looks a bit low res but you can't use a 1024^2 map for a single chair I suppose ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
-
ahhh zaphod, you beast
I love that design, I love how it's clean and very straightforward./me pets
-
Quote from Pericolos0
Looks very cool, but which computer from the future do i need to buy to run this at 60 fps XD?
You will probably laugh at this in a 2 years. Technology evolves way too fast :comeback:
-
Why are the shadows so harsh? It'll probably hurt the eyes after a few minutes

-
Yeah blue, this site should fix your problems http://www.getfirefox.com
-
Valve will never release HL's source code, because CS is still one of the most popular online game. Unless they want countless shitfucks creating cheats and stuff.
-
Remove it completely then. The biggest problem with your texture is that it looks like concrete where it was supposed to look like metal. You first should define what kind of material you are aiming for. If you really want it to be concrete then work on the interaction with the metal part in the middle. Add some slight rust marks/leakings around it (don't go overboard, the trick is to keep things subtle) and stuff like that.
-
Looks a lot better! I don't really dig that huge cracked part in the top-right corner. Can't quite put my finger on it but it looks a bit blurry.
-
wow, another studio
Nice one Grin, now open a cool studio in Brazil lol -
-
Looks nice but looks way too dirty imo. You should also put a little bit more work on the edges, would really make the rounded part stand out.
-
This is one hell of a nice opportunity!
-
arrgh I can't stand greenpeace


-
Looks awesome, you got my vote for spotlight as well

-
-
Looks pretty interesting, how about making a video as well?

-
T3 wasn't THAT bad imo.
-
Alright I modified the design a bit so it makes more sense (it lost some sharpness cause I scaled them down to 512, which is what I'm gonna use ingame)
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/884/884095461c4bc8876c229c7566239b04b1a748.jpg]