Can't you just go and extract the textures from the bsp? I'm pretty sure stratty wouldn't mind, since it's an old map.
Posts by Minos
-
-
That looks so bad lol


-
That tutorial is in almost every major CG site lol
-
A perfume and a dinosaur toy

-
Nice stuff RC_, looks a bit too symmetrical though.
Small texture I made for a speed texturing thing (HL1 specs ftl
). It's my favourite hl.wad texture![Blocked Image: http://labs.leveldesign.com.br/texturas/desafio_01/minotaur0_c3a1_w5d.jpg]
kkk nother one:
[Blocked Image: http://labs.leveldesign.com.br/texturas/desafio_01/minotaur0_crete4w3.jpg]
-
Looks awesome, love the BTTF area

-
ahh looks solid and fun, must suck to play it on the keyboard though

-
Larsen looks amazine

[Blocked Image: http://fagweb.hin.no/axs/3dsmax/3Dmodellering_klassebilder_2007-filer/image020.jpg]
-
Someone close this thread already...
-
-
Those are really amazing, totally golden pearl of splendor worthy!
-
I think this one lacks a lot of depth, unlike your usual sketches kokos

-
I was pretty bored tonight and decided to try some cave modeling on max... thanks hourences for the great tutorial

[Blocked Image: http://leveldesign.com.br/minotaur0/cave_wip1.jpg]
Now I need to figure out vertexpainting and add lots of details to it so I can have something good for my portfolio

-
Ah nice old school maps, I like the colors a lot! But why are the shadows so bland in those maps? Was it done on purpose? Maybe you could also post more pics for those who hasn't got UT3

-
Made this for a game-artist.net speed modeling contest
[Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/94…0e9ce6511b7.jpg]
-
hessis~~~~~~~~
-
Yeah nice curves hourences

-
lol looks nice. I have also been trying to get into zbrush coincidently

-
Looks pretty solid from the screenshots, I'll check it out soon

-
STOP WHINING!!! THIS IS DUKE NUKEM FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!
I'm with klein on this one, who cares about half-arsed models if it's as fun as the original game?