1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • DE_Museum BETA 1

    • Minos
    • January 14, 2008 at 6:49 PM

    Looks fantastic, but why aren't those benches casting any shadows?

  • TF2: CP_REDSTONE

    • Minos
    • January 14, 2008 at 6:38 PM

    oohh nice to see the good ol skdr mapping again I love it, looks a bit empty at the moment but it's ok since it's still wip. I also think the industrial side could benefit from some curves (chamfered edges).

  • The National Gas Turbine Establishment.

    • Minos
    • January 10, 2008 at 6:48 PM

    Looks very nice, I love foggy days

  • Q4 MP - Yan's Test

    • Minos
    • January 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM

    Loving the textures! Nice work.

  • Valve to acquire Turtle Rock Studios

    • Minos
    • January 10, 2008 at 4:56 PM

    About fucking time

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • January 9, 2008 at 7:17 PM

    lmao that looks so ugly I'm ashamed I didn't keep it to myself

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • January 8, 2008 at 6:49 AM

    Decided to try something different tonight and skin a head model I found at polycount. The helmet looks rather uninspiring but I'm too tired to work on it now. This is my first hand painted organic texture ever, so take it easy! (I also don't have a wacom, I'm kind of limited here)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1036/1036028ff86e330f71a1cefbfca4487126f709e.jpg]

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Minos
    • January 7, 2008 at 9:04 AM

    Hammeh looks so american, it's even funny

  • Who's your #1 in games?

    • Minos
    • January 7, 2008 at 9:04 AM

    Shit I rushed to post and thought frie meant "who's your #1 in games ever?"

  • The Forgotten

    • Minos
    • January 5, 2008 at 11:43 PM

    Looks impressive D3, but I agree with skdr, the lighting is kinda boring.

  • Black Mesa media release

    • Minos
    • January 5, 2008 at 11:34 PM

    Looks amazing indeed, lambda core rocks

    Just wondering, how you did guys manage to make transparent textures project shadows?

  • Rockstar Steamed

    • Minos
    • January 5, 2008 at 11:22 PM

    Nice prices, I would buy Max Payne 1 if the brazilian portuguese version was available, that was the best game translation EVER

  • Who's your #1 in games?

    • Minos
    • January 5, 2008 at 11:18 PM

    Valve and Black Isle tied in first place for me. Fallout1/2 are just too good!

  • hesso has a birthday !

    • Minos
    • January 3, 2008 at 10:25 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HESSIS

  • Tekkyuuman, a 2D game with naked armed MANS !!

    • Minos
    • January 3, 2008 at 8:51 PM

    kokos and his obscure japanese games D:

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Minos
    • January 2, 2008 at 5:30 PM

    ME/MOM/BROTHER at his prom

    [Blocked Image: http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1001/1001746217221eadd2f75b04579286861336fe1.jpg]

  • Amazing HDR photos of Sao Paulo

    • Minos
    • January 2, 2008 at 5:27 PM

    Good theory thirk

    What I like about those photos is that the HDR isn't overdone as in most HDR photos. Just search for HDR on flickr and you will figure out what I mean

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Minos
    • January 2, 2008 at 2:33 PM

    KT wins the thread ktnxbye

  • Amazing HDR photos of Sao Paulo

    • Minos
    • January 2, 2008 at 2:35 AM

    Hell, these are probably the most pretty HDR photos I have ever seen! Bloody amazing and inspirational!

    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=563548

  • Man uses Xbox Live to threaten rape

    • Minos
    • January 2, 2008 at 2:04 AM

    That guy is a real life Quagmire

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™