1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Binaural recording

    • Minos
    • March 24, 2008 at 3:23 AM

    That's pretty cool

  • red orchestra guest passes

    • Minos
    • March 24, 2008 at 3:11 AM
    Quote from buddy the designer

    me

  • [WIP] [DoD:S] my first map : dod_corianso

    • Minos
    • March 24, 2008 at 3:02 AM

    Looks bloody amazing for a first map I love the atmosphere but I think it could look even better with some thicker fog and yellow light spots (with big glow sprites) here and there!

  • [Crysis] - Borderline - Beta 2.

    • Minos
    • March 24, 2008 at 3:00 AM

    Looks amazing man

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • March 20, 2008 at 4:38 PM

    Same here Albatros

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Minos
    • March 20, 2008 at 5:54 AM

    This thread is kind of gay

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • March 19, 2008 at 7:01 PM

    Looks pretty cool, maybe you could use some colors on the specular map?

  • Photoshop Disasters

    • Minos
    • March 18, 2008 at 8:27 PM

    lol nice find

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • March 18, 2008 at 7:22 PM

    ahh such a shame max can't import MB files (

    Thanks anyway!

  • [TF2] CP_REDSTONE - Beta 1

    • Minos
    • March 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM

    Looks amazing man, wish I had TF2 to test it

  • The Forgotten

    • Minos
    • March 18, 2008 at 6:49 PM

    Nice models/textures D3, digging your style a lot

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Minos
    • March 18, 2008 at 6:47 PM

    That's what I call a super thin TV

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • March 17, 2008 at 6:21 PM
    Quote from Pomperi

    God I'm such a fanboy....[Blocked Image: http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6348/pompfi01renderot4.jpg]

    woot can I have your render setup? I really shows off the normal map

  • New attachment settings

    • Minos
    • March 17, 2008 at 5:53 AM

    Awesome

  • Mapcore Downtime

    • Minos
    • March 12, 2008 at 8:00 PM

    Finally

  • Arpley Rail Bridge . CS FY map

    • Minos
    • March 11, 2008 at 5:44 PM

    I love it, great atmosphere. Great to see something new from you nay

  • 1st try to make a Lamp

    • Minos
    • March 11, 2008 at 4:53 AM

    Yeah it looks very hi poly for a game model (if you are intending to use it in a game that is). Other than that it looks like a good start.

  • Source VTF Mipmap Filter

    • Minos
    • March 11, 2008 at 3:10 AM

    I just choose "generic texture" or "generic texture with alpha" as a preset. You don't need to fiddle with mipmap filters as far as I know (or just use "soft sharpen")

  • Source VTF Mipmap Filter

    • Minos
    • March 10, 2008 at 10:11 PM

    Nem's photoshop plugin should be the answer to all your problems

  • Die In Pain Rest In Peace

    • Minos
    • March 10, 2008 at 7:26 PM

    I actually think it looks good and is well polished, the vechiles are indeed awesome. But yeah, the controls are rubbish, I got a bit laggy on a server and it was totally unplayable.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™