1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • New Prince of Persia was announced today

    • Minos
    • April 29, 2008 at 3:05 AM

    Now get us some screenshots

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • Minos
    • April 28, 2008 at 9:55 PM
    Quote from Cybbe

    You're thinking about this one: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platfor ... theftauto4

    The other is for ps3.. Why metacritic has a score for each platform I don't know. But it boggles me more that they're different. Isn't it the same game?

    The xbox score was based on 18 reviews, while the PS3 was based on 14 :comeback: .

  • dod_kolsch

    • Minos
    • April 28, 2008 at 8:12 PM

    shouldn't this be moved to spotlight?

  • Source Cables and Ropes

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2008 at 1:47 PM

    Have you tried VertexLitGeneric? Maybe it works, since the cable is dynamic and stuff (lightmappedgeneric is for static brushes only)

  • dod_kolsch on television

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2008 at 1:42 PM

    Moving this to EOT....

    jk

    Good luck with the interview, don't do anything stupid!

  • Interplay uses money from selling Fallout...

    • Minos
    • April 26, 2008 at 1:22 PM

    woot that's great news

  • back from the dead

    • Minos
    • April 25, 2008 at 1:26 PM

    sin...who?

  • go-kart model

    • Minos
    • April 24, 2008 at 5:30 PM

    Wow I just noticed this thread was started almost an year ago. It's been a long way since that first model zaph

  • go-kart model

    • Minos
    • April 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM

    That level looks a bit like the final level in THPS2 (the bull ring thing). Looks awesome though, can't wait to get my hands on this and customize my shit~~

    ps: Maybe it's time you rename this thread to Zero Gear

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Minos
    • April 24, 2008 at 1:22 PM

    I finally got Gears of War PC, but hell, I just don't have any time to play it Looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed now.

  • Trackmania Nations Forever Released

    • Minos
    • April 22, 2008 at 1:16 PM

    This game is awesome.

  • You Tube Mapping Tutorials

    • Minos
    • April 21, 2008 at 3:15 PM

    They are pretty horrible indeed, and I'm not even going to post a few video tutorials by a 13 year old brazilian who has probably never touched himself. They are the most horrible thing I have ever seen... and I have seen everything from lemonparty to pain olympics to 2girls1cup

  • Baguet Map Pack

    • Minos
    • April 19, 2008 at 12:58 PM

    That mascot is amazing

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • April 18, 2008 at 5:37 PM

    Looks very good BJA.

  • creative ways to personalise your goods

    • Minos
    • April 18, 2008 at 1:15 PM

    uh I found a cool Absolut bottle yesterday designed by a brazilian which looked pretty cool, can't find the link anymore. We use them to keep water cool at office btw

  • 2d's new Website ZOMG!

    • Minos
    • April 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM

    Very good 2dimensionalchristopher

  • creative ways to personalise your goods

    • Minos
    • April 17, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    Quote from jaboo224

    I think you just made them worse D:

  • Where should I go in Germany?

    • Minos
    • April 16, 2008 at 2:18 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    I hate Bauhaus. Most dullest stuff ever. It certainly played a very important role in modern architecture and design (especialy in lowering prices) but to me it stands for all the modern stuff that i consider butt ugly.

    Maybe you are mixing things up. Bauhaus defined the standards for modern design and archictecture, as they unfortunately did for "modern art". I agree that modern art is dull and ugly, but modern design isn't. If it wasn't for the Bauhaus we would still be buying overpriced shit with basically no consideration to who is purchasing it. I like to see IKEA and the like as bauhaus byproducts, instead of all this post modernist art movement bullshit which is pure garbage in my opinion.

  • My new portfolio - www.fbirck.com

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2008 at 10:51 PM

    Great work Fergonez~~

  • Where should I go in Germany?

    • Minos
    • April 15, 2008 at 10:49 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    how comes you know the Bauhaus I thought noone in the whole world would knew about it

    HP: Bitteschön (you're welcome)

    I'm studying for a bachelors degree in Design, we have arts history, industrial design history etc... You can't really consider yourself an artist if you don't study the Bauhaus

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™