Alright I just updated the portfolio, it looks much better now. Thanks everyone!
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
-
That sucks James, you have my condolences. But yeah, look at the bright side, you are probably a dozen times better now than when you started working on those titles

-
Quote from Mazy
Whaa? Expired? Crazy Brazilians
Here it takes like a lifetime before they expire. Mine doesn't expire until 2054 
The first license (called temporary license) expires after a year. if you don't get any fines in a year you are eligible for the final license, which expires every 5 years.
I just hope no cops find me driving with an expired license, otherwise I'll lose it... (and consequently having to wait for another year until I'm eligible to get the temporary license again)
-
My driving license expired in january, I still haven't renewed it

-
Nice shape, I dig it =)
-
Thanks for the crits guys
Working on those things!Kleinluka: Winter break starts in 2 weeks, I'll have 2 months to fill it with content =)
As for the map page: I'll also add a small thumb for it. I added google analytics to the site and that page is surprisingly one of the least visited.
-
Congrats ginger =)
-
Your Type is
INTP
You are:
* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality
Famous people of your particular type
David Hilbert, James Clerk Maxwell, Emmy Noether, Andrey Sakharov
Who the fuck are these guys?

-
Quote from Zyndrome
And tonight: Zlatan -vs- Greece

Wish I could watch this game

-
This is gonna be the best indie game ever.
-
woot italy vs netherlands today... too bad I won't be able to watch it, damn

-
Quote
":2c614i1m]Btw minos, how do the people in the other side of the ocean look at euro cup? Do you watch it and actually care?
90% of european footballers are brazilian, so yeah, we actually care and love euro football =)
-
Quote from Chunks
I've never really seen such rampant fanboyism before Fallout 3 was announced. Reading the nma-fallout forums is hilarious yet sickening at the same time. Those guys need a new hobby.I'm just as big a fallout fan as anybody but geez, get over it.
-
Was gonna start a thread like this =)
Portugal is going to win imo. Scolari is simply the best coach ever and Cristiano Ronaldo is a kickass player.
-
-
Fallout 3 collector's edition:
[Blocked Image: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/features/se_items06-small_v2.jpg]
must.buy.
-
-
I'm already onboard and will be providing 2d-chris with env art
