ohh incredible stuff teddy ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
Hey Majoris, nice to see you here
Very nice work, it looks even better ingame. I really dig the swamps area. -
[Blocked Image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51P9Y…L500_AA240_.jpg]
Very inspirational book. Recommended for anyone who digs retro graphic design.
-
dux is teh st0lve of the Diablo community

-
omg its johnny5

-
Paint a separate texture, open up the material editor, click on the little grey box next to "Self-Illumination" and pick your bitmap.
Nice model btw =)
-
Quote from TeddyBear
I really like the direct feel of your layout. However, if you ever want to expand with additional art you might run into trouble with the current design, which seems to revolve around the present amount of media. All in all a very appealing and rememberable design nonetheless, nicely done.
Thanks for the crits Teddy. I agree that it's going to be a bit difficult to add additional art, let's see how things turn out! (I'm updating the portfolio tonight maybe)
-
This looks absolutely interesting, I'm totally seeing it this weekend =)
-
-
Well then don't watch football

I'll refuse to watch football if they decide to use computers and shit one day.
-
Quote from Skjalg
When its a draw, then I think having the penalty kicks is rather ridicilous. Might as well just have some retards from the audience come down and shoot.I rather like the jury idea.
That would totally ruin football. Football is probably the most "organic" sport out there. I mean, the referees are very prone to errors, and the results are not always fair. That's what makes it unpredictable and interesting.
-
I actually enjoyed the game. Germany would look even worse if they didn't have such an awesome goal keeper.
Congrats spain =)
-
This is the coolest game site I have ever seen.
-
wow!
Looks mindblowing kokos!
-
Quote from Spellbinder
K, then i'll share this and i bet my head no one (here) ever heard of these guys. But first of i like em, i know the drummers niece, he is a friend of mine. This band was really "hot" back in the 60's in the US. But they are of course Swedes as so much other music that was hip in US back in the days :þ
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.I finally found a band that look uglier than The Kinks.
-
Quote from Psycho
IBM.
-
Quote from Zyndrome
(read from right to left, japanese style)[Blocked Image: http://pici.se/pictures/YaCUmBPRV.png]
can you number the frames cause frankly I cant read comics the japanese way
-
The last two pics are amazine
-
Deadline in 4 days, everyone post your entries!
-