1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • [HP] ~ 3D Sketchbook Thread

    • Minos
    • January 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM

    Wait, I thought this submarine would be like 50 mts long ingame considering you are using such a huge texture

  • [HP] ~ 3D Sketchbook Thread

    • Minos
    • January 22, 2009 at 7:10 PM

    wow that´s one hell of a huge texture

    Looking good but you could use tiling textures as the others have said.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • January 21, 2009 at 12:46 AM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    [Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/2znwqdu.jpg]Had to buy it. There are still so many good PS 2 games that i've never played...

    Will start with God of War this weekend.

    Good purchase. Id love to play some good ol winning eleven with you

  • GUI Design principles

    • Minos
    • January 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM

    This is a good start:

    http://www.amazon.com/Non-Designers-Des ... 579&sr=8-1

  • Happy bday Skjalg!

    • Minos
    • January 19, 2009 at 10:09 PM

    Have a good one mate

  • Off Limits media release / playtesters!

    • Minos
    • January 19, 2009 at 11:37 AM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    I think it's a good thing for the artists that some ND stuff gets released at last.

    Yeah, I can´t wait to play this map. Love the textures!

  • [release]pl_Swift

    • Minos
    • January 18, 2009 at 6:51 PM

    Dejavu?

    viewtopic.php?f=57&t=11798&start=0

  • IO Interactive presents Mini Ninjas

    • Minos
    • January 18, 2009 at 6:31 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    I thought the embargo was until Monday, but I guess Yahoo got some exclusive on it Anyway, yeah, definitely something different from Io, although this is still a murder simulator, just with dudes turning into animals instead of bleeding all over the walls

    Are you and warby working on this as well?

  • IO Interactive presents Mini Ninjas

    • Minos
    • January 18, 2009 at 1:35 PM

    Art style looks good

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • January 17, 2009 at 6:49 PM

    Looks lovely kokoz, I may pick it up soon

  • Unreal 3: DM-LightHouse_final [PC-PS3]

    • Minos
    • January 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM

    Loose the damn DOF filter XD

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2009 at 10:11 PM

    Cool shit kokoz

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    I never thought you could be into this mino, to me it sounds like you need to decorate your underdog's desk !!!

    yup it looks pretty sweet now

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • January 16, 2009 at 12:29 AM

    Getting ready for RE5

    [Blocked Image: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/736/re4ada2wu3.jpg]

  • Trackmania DS

    • Minos
    • January 14, 2009 at 6:53 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    It's one of the reasons i got myself a DS.

    Yeah, that and GTA China Town Wars

  • making money with custom maps !?

    • Minos
    • January 13, 2009 at 6:09 PM

    If you want artistic freedom just keep working on mods/indie games You are doing fine imo working at a kickass dev and still creating kickass stuff at home... what more can you ask?

    I tried to start my own business last year and it´s not something I feel like doing again. There´s so much trouble involved and bureaucratic stuff to deal with that it can drive you crazy. Not to mention dealing with other people (specially if you both are owners). That can be quite a pain in the ass. I like the feeling of realizing other people´s dream for a living, I can still work on my personal stuff at home and vent my creativity there.

    Of course I´m very young in this industry but I´d never start my own business again. I want to create stuff instead of having to worry if I have money to pay my employees or if my partner is a liar.

  • Yet another portfolio redesign thread!

    • Minos
    • January 13, 2009 at 5:55 PM

    Looks pretty cool but I like your old portfolio better

  • making money with custom maps !?

    • Minos
    • January 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM

    You huge capitalist pig

    I'd be surprised if you get more than 5 bucks out of this. It's just a horrible idea imo - once your map gets added to a server everyone will automatically download it anyway...

    Asking for donations is alright and fair but charging people to download your map is just plain wrong. If you really want to make some money out of it get a few advertisers.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • January 9, 2009 at 5:36 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.action-figure.com/~nomad/images/08/12/bio/bio003.jpg]

    Should be here in 2 weeks

    Also got the classic marcus phoenix figure

    [Blocked Image: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2188/2740770841_cbe3c221cd.jpg]

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • January 9, 2009 at 1:01 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/polystation-3.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™