Posts by Minos
-
-
Here's an study of something I want to work on more. The building shape and the dude are boring and uninspired but I finally got myself an efficient workflow to paint this kind of stuff. Perhaps it will become my first full digital painting ever??
[Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sketches/007_glacial.jpg]
Crits are welcome :wink:
-
Quote from Pericolos0
yawn, special effects like this really don't excite me anymore at all, there no soul or charm or sense of wonder in it, or the exitement real stunts have
. Am I getting old?[Blocked Image: http://www.brameulaers.com/images/sketches/oldmanbram2.jpg]
-
Congrats, the mod looks awesome

-
-
I try very hard but I still can´t give a crap to Transformers 2.
-
-
Those vehicles are damn good

-
Quote from Skjalg
I think alot of people is missing the big picture here, the world has been fucked up for tens of thousands of years, this is nothing new...The only new thing is that mass media can distribute all the filth directly home to your lazy ass, if you choose to focus on all the negative shit that happens... I mean, can you really tell me straight up that you don't think a 13 year old or even a 5 year old brit has had a child before? comeon
I dont care about any of that but looking at that kid and trying to image him getting laid with that awful chick is really fun
-
-
Now that´s what I call efficient stealth systems

-
Yeah it was really fun I had fun with all entries

Peris map had the best layout, while kokos looked the best and warbys was the best overall.
Cant wait for the next one!
-
hahaha that was awesome
-
-
They Live: This movie is brilliant, the entire movie should be in this thread.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Quote from Cybbe
[Blocked Image: http://www.xboxer.tv/Left4Dead.jpg]
-
Who doesnt hate their country?

But yeah, saw that on tv, pretty wicked stuff
-
It's not like he's gonna file a lawsuit against you because of an old amateur mod

-
Hey how bout nightwatch's textures? Does anybody still have those wads?
-