1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • A place to host your portfolio and a new community

    • Minos
    • April 5, 2009 at 5:00 AM

    Nice idea, I'll add my maps later =)

  • Game industry questionmarks

    • Minos
    • April 4, 2009 at 3:33 PM
    Quote from Hourences

    To go to school or not is a difficult question. It probably is a good idea to go to one though. Just as a backup. You can always apply to studios while you are in school. If you do happen to get hired, hey all the better and you can just quit school. If you don't, you still got your education.

    That's exactly what I did and I can only recommend it. I still want to resume my education one day though.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • April 4, 2009 at 5:34 AM
    Quote from Furyo

    [Blocked Image: http://www.joystiq.com/media/2007/06/tr_anniversary_crop.jpg]5 bucks on steam, this weekend only

    I had enjoyed TRLegend in 2006, but never got to play this one nor the very first this is a remake of so this will be my weekend game...

    Same here =)

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • April 3, 2009 at 3:24 PM
    Quote from Evert

    Awesome, gonna check the first one out! Do you have it minos; if yes, is it a lot of late sci fi in it? Im only interested in the old shiat.

    just ordered it from amazon actually, but I flipped thru it in a book store previously and it's made mostly of old movies, although you might find some newer shit. The paper quality is also kickass.

    You might also wanna check this out, it covers traditional painting techniques only but might be quite useful for your secret project =)

    http://www.amazon.com/Space-Art-Planets ... d_sim_b_58

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • April 3, 2009 at 2:41 PM
    Quote from Evert

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mafakka.se/anders/posterbook.jpg]

    Awesome! Get this one though, it's more complete =)

    http://www.amazon.com/Posters-Science-F ... 395&sr=1-1

    There's a whole series of this and each one is awesome:

    http://www.amazon.com/Film-Posters-Expl ... pd_sim_b_3

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • April 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    haha same here, got it last week. Really enjoying it too! Way above my expectations =).

    Getting it this month as well =)

  • Call of Juarez: Bound of Blood

    • Minos
    • March 31, 2009 at 1:59 PM
    Quote from jaboo224

    holy sheep shit. that was wicked

  • Scene from a Movie - Minotaur0

    • Minos
    • March 30, 2009 at 1:51 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sfam/iteration20.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sfam/iteration21.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sfam/iteration22.jpg]

  • DM-Haze (UT3)

    • Minos
    • March 26, 2009 at 11:01 PM

    Looks damn awesome =)

  • CryEngine 3

    • Minos
    • March 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    NEXT GEN READY

    lmao

  • Filefront farewell

    • Minos
    • March 26, 2009 at 7:11 PM

    Rush and download your old maps on lanmaniax.com, they might be gone forever soon!

  • 13-year old dad Alfie.... NOT THE REAL FATHER!!!!

    • Minos
    • March 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM

    Owned

  • Unreal Engine 3 updates

    • Minos
    • March 26, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    They basically fixed everything I dislike in UED =)

  • Scene from a Movie - Minotaur0

    • Minos
    • March 25, 2009 at 12:07 AM

    Small update!

    I haven´t been able to get much work done lately as I´ve been feeling some terrible pains on my lower back which really drag me away from the computer whenever I´m home. Anyways I´m feeling kinda better now and since the deadline was extended I thought Id give this scene another push.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sfam/iteration17.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sfam/iteration18.jpg]

  • Scene from a Movie - Aliens

    • Minos
    • March 25, 2009 at 12:07 AM

    Good shit guys, this is going to look amazing once finished =)

  • CryEngine 3

    • Minos
    • March 24, 2009 at 5:10 PM

    Those environments look weird art wise...

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • March 23, 2009 at 11:52 PM
    Quote from jaboo224

    [Blocked Image: http://guides.gamepressure.com/assassinscreedpc/gfx/skin/box.jpg]

    Just got it for 9,90 USD on Steam

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • March 22, 2009 at 12:28 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://a7.vox.com/6a00c11413006fc40800d4142b9c273c7f-500pi]

    /pets kokoz

    [Blocked Image: http://www.merchdirect.com/x/detail_image.php?imageid=13344]

  • Left 4 Dead - 50% off on steam this weekend

    • Minos
    • March 21, 2009 at 3:40 AM

    Yeah more maps! The game is really good though!

  • Scene from a Movie - Minotaur0

    • Minos
    • March 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM

    I probably won´t have time to model the cars by myself so I was thinking if someone would like to join me and model 2 or 3 cars? They don´t need interiors and I can texture them if you wish but I really won´t have time to model them by myself.

    Send me a PM if you are interested and we can talk!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™