Posts by Minos
-
-
Quote from Zacker
I started playing Mass Effect some months ago but stuck after a few hours at some bombs that had to be disabled, but I was unable to find all of them. It was actually a decent game up until that point though, so I will probably give it another shot at some point.
You mean, the Eden Prime part? That's just the introduction of the game, you should really play it until you become a specter and gain access to the galaxy map. That's when the game gets fun =)
Just beat Portal (yeah I'm late to the party), it's quite short but sweet as fuck =)
-
Looks interseting

-
Fucking awesome!
-
Quote from st0lve
I love the paranoid people.They told us in the Army that one guy was in the hospital for Meningitis, told us the symptoms etc. and suddenly everyone felt ill for a while. The guy was cleared for everything and voila, not a single person felt ill.
Not knowing the symptoms really helps, cause if you think you are sick, your body acts sick.
heh my brother was hanging out with friends once and one of them photographed his cigarette's smoke which turned out to look like a ghost in the photo. They showed the photo to a religious guy and he suddenly started to feel really sick, saying he was feeling evil energies flowing around and shit like that. The funny part is that he claimed the "ghost" in the photo looked like the virgin Mary and actually called a priest to make prayers at the place of the "sighting" haha
-
This map really has come a long way, congrats on finishing it sk3tch =)
-
Cool shit, with some nice visual polish and more cover that can become a winner Josh =)
-
-
Have a good one emo boy!
-
[Blocked Image: http://cdn.harpercollins.com/harperimages/i…80061684890.jpg]
Saw this at a book store today and man.. this is one of the coolest books I ahve ever seen =)
Evert/Peris: Get it now!
-
-
-
Amazine illustrations for your space exploration needs =)
http://io9.com/5136480/lunar-dreams-40- ... -paintings
if anyone has any clues on how to save these images I'd be glad to hear. Theres a fuckin stupid overlay over it that prevents me from doing so.
-
Not interested tnx
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.counterstrike-games.net/CSSource/Daten/orange_box-1.jpg]
about fucking time =)
-
-
Quote
":1p2ytxir]Damn, the movie website is really awesome!
http://terminatorsalvation.warnerbros.com/zomg nine inch nails

-
Have you tried using material proxies? You can make some wild stuff with them:
-
http://www.gamebizblog.com/gamebizblog/ ... views.html
Pretty interesting read.
I actually kinda agree with him that Force Unleashed reviews were unfair. Even though I'm not a huge Star Wars fan I loved this game. The plot and the action are brilliant.
-
Some nice stuff here, I really like this one