1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Gravity Hook

    • Minos
    • June 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM
    Quote

    ":12tjouk6]My record is 1542Thanks for literally stop the art dep on the company I work at for a whole afternoon, LOL. this shit's addictive.

    hah same here =)

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Minos
    • June 9, 2009 at 4:25 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sketches/sp_013_untitled03.jpg]

    New one. Now I need to figure out a way to color this naturally. I want to keep it quite desaturated but I still wanna have some color variation. Any suggestions??

  • Gravity Hook

    • Minos
    • June 8, 2009 at 3:13 PM

    Beware. One of the most addictive flash games ever made ahead:

    http://adamatomic.com/gravity/

    (my personal best: 1010)

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Minos
    • June 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM
    Quote from Corwin

    I think they're the same person

    Mapcorians suspected to be peris so far:

    - Nexus

    - RD

    - Minotaur0

    - Spellbinder

  • low poly challenges??

    • Minos
    • June 7, 2009 at 3:35 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    What if we all modeled racercar drivers for Zero Gear and the best ones get to be in the game... zaphod? (or maybe just gear for the drivers): - )

    That's also a cool idea!

  • Terminator: Salvation

    • Minos
    • June 7, 2009 at 3:34 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    Bale really shouldn't make big budget movies. He is one of the best actors of his generation but he only shows it in the small movies.

    yeah just like Robert Downey Jr, Edward Norton, Jean Claude Van Damme, etc...

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Minos
    • June 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM

    Thanks guys!

    Quote from Pericolos0

    very cool simon!! I think the clouds could have use some more work, but very cool otherwise =)

    Yup they look horrible. There's a guy at work who's great at painting clouds, I'll get him to teach me a few tricks

    Quote

    Good, good.But tell us, why do your illustrations look so much like brams?

    We went to the same school and use teh same doenerking filter

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • Minos
    • June 7, 2009 at 3:56 AM

    New one. Spent way too much time on this one (was supposed to be a thumbnail only)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sketches/sp_010_thumb01.jpg]

    I'll probably rework the sky later!

  • low poly challenges??

    • Minos
    • June 6, 2009 at 2:28 AM
    Quote

    ":1o6xqga5]DS specs?! I had my dosage, ktkxbye. Go for it tho, should be interesting

    u had ur dosage? cmon stop being a pussy LMAO

  • low poly challenges??

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2009 at 3:48 PM

    Perhaps its time for a new one? Who's up for it?

    I think we could revive that awesome idea of remaking your favourite game scene in DS specs =)

  • Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2009 at 1:21 AM
    Quote

    ":2z42wm79]

    hey DOF is nice if used wisely, and in here It's very nice to control the player where to keep the eyes focused in cinematics for instante.

    Yeah, but I was talking specifically about this screenshot.

  • [UT3] CTF-Strand

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2009 at 12:04 AM

    Nice stuff, is that all custom content?

  • Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2009 at 12:04 AM

    Everything looks absolutely beautiful except for the stupid DOF filter

  • Happy birthday Thrik!

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM

    Happy birthday thrik!

  • Left4Dead 2

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM
    Quote from dux

    I bet you all end up getting it after your whining. Just watch.

    Look whos talking

  • Assassin's Creed 2

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2009 at 12:27 AM

    Yeah awesome stuff =)

  • E3 2009

    • Minos
    • June 2, 2009 at 6:20 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    New Mario Galaxy? Thats pretty good, loved the first one. Also the archery thing and basket ball games in Wii Sports Resort looked like they could be decent fun.Apart from that? Jeez it was boring :G

    What he said.

    Metroid looks nice but there isnt much to be seen on that trailer...

  • Alan Wake

    • Minos
    • June 2, 2009 at 12:58 AM

    The traielr was a big let down for me... but oh well, remedy knows their shit

  • E3 2009

    • Minos
    • June 1, 2009 at 8:21 PM

    Project Natal

  • E3 2009

    • Minos
    • June 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    The MS press conference has supposedly already started but I can't find a stream that's actually working. G4TV's is playing some cartoon commercial thing I couldn't recognize because it was downloading extremely goddamn slow so I only saw like two seconds of it over a minute. None of the other links are working for the stream yet.

    gamespot's one works for me

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™