Quote":4w52djh9]yeah, should be good playing with bald and old Max, killing pixações. DIE society rats!!
![]()
![]()
Quote":4w52djh9]yeah, should be good playing with bald and old Max, killing pixações. DIE society rats!!
![]()
![]()
Quote from n8brakeroh, im sorry simon. did i step on your dick again?
No hate here. I don't know if it's a cultural difference but you often come off as arrogant in your posts.
Quote from n8brakeri just see a bunch of untalented brazillian kids who wanna be cool like the rest of the world but instead make a total ass out of themselves because they totally lack the expertise, in any way.
Yeah, these 3rd world kids are really worried trying to be as cool as you killertomato =)
Quote from KoKo5oVaRWell i respect taggers who make super awesome stuff, but that stuff is only just a pretext to get adrenaline bursts like i did when as a teenager i sneaked into my college during the night, climbed to the 4th floor using the automatic curtains structures, found an open window, completely destroyed the classroom and blocked the doors from the inside with the desks.Fucking teenagers
WOW did you do that alone?
I once took a dump in a coke bottle and threw it into an ad billboard ![]()
![]()
Kind of a retarded molotov ![]()
![]()
![]()
Fucking teenagers
Quote":1r6x39bx]pixação? ahah...oh jebus.. and they defend this kind of shit?! i can understand graphites art, but this are just scratches on walls
Yeah its so fucking lame.
I'm glad the building I live in is safe against taggers =)
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Fondati ... -un-film-d
Pretty scary stuff. I hate those guys. They are everywhere here in Sao Paulo covering this nice city in ugliness.
Fun fact: The building in the beginning with the dudes climbing is one block away from my place =)
One small step for a man...
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/sketches/sp_024_apollo11.jpg]
My homage to the 40 years of the first lunar landing =)
Based on this picture of Buzz Aldrin assembling some experiments.
You can find other Apollo 11 pictures here.
Make sure to check out other Apollo missions pictures as well, they are awesome! I specially love the ones with the lunar vehicle.
about 1.5 ~2 H
Quote from Seldoon182Some scan from the Game Informer preview of rAge:http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showpost. ... tcount=574
Can't wait to know more at Quakecon! :megaman:
That looks so awesome. Finally a current gen game that doesn't rely on excessive bloom/dof filters to impress the general gamer =)
Wrong thread, this should be posted in the random model thread ![]()
I think your wall pieces would look much better if they were lightmapped, they look like old school vertexlit meshes now
I also think your ambient lighting looks real bright, taking away much of the contrast. Last but not least you need to find a way to break the monotony in your floors, either by using decals or unique meshes!
It seems like you are off to a nice start, so keep it up!
Teh article says GRAW uses Unreal 3 ![]()
(360 version uses YETI, and the PC version uses Diesel)
Quote":8k4mfv4i]
Yeah well, how would you justify the kewl hologram HUD/UI then?
Why the need to justify everything? As long as it's fun I don't care if it doesn't make much sense.
Yeah they are always quite one-sided but its a fun show nevertheless =)
I'm addicted to this. It's the best game ever since duke nukem 3d. Thanks spell!
Quote from Deathyhaha, 2nd time you mention this on the same PAGE!
Got this cheap gamepad to finally play my playstation 1 games on the emulator.. also gonna play some NES/SNES Classics again.
[Blocked Image: http://modpro.hu/catalog/images/004524_01n.jpg]
do'h ![]()
You should get one of this:
http://www.jandaman.com/games.mvc?p=sne ... ry_code=PC
+ an original snes controller (aint hard too find one on ebay)
or this cheap alternative:
Quote":1jkamdwb]i didn't knew that rocket boosters also had parachutes, i thought they just let them fall into the sea and that's it.man, but this was really awesome, space journeys is definitely something that us, as human beings can be proud of. I dunno how some people can say this is a waste of money.
i bet they are teh same people who go watch transformers in the premiere =)
Cool shit!!
I only wish the brazilian governmenta was as generous as the canadian one =)