Hey I've been experiencing very frequent lock-ups on fallout (360). I've had two only today
I searched about it and many people seemed to have the same problem but it's hard to trust common players assumptions on the problem. Have any of you guys experienced them as well? I tried clearing my xbox cache but that didn't help either. I don't want to believe it's my xbox failing since it's pretty knew (about 3 months old).
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
Quote
":2c18jkl3]Industry gossip!
I just don't think this kind of topics fits mapcore, this kind of stuff is not why people visit mapcore for.I visit mapcore for two things: Checking the latest high-quality levels and the dog thread.
-
Quote
":263um8r8]I miss lightmaps actually... They're more work, but they look better in a way.Anyways, what's this lightmass thing everyone's been talking about?
-
Just tested this version and I must say I'm impressed with lightmass. It's a huge improvement from previous versions! I still think UE3 should have better real time lighting support though, I hate screwing around with lightmaps

-
Good luck Hourences, I hope it all works out for you!
-
Just pre-ordered it =)
-
This thread needs more John Carpenter goodness:
They Live: One of the best movies ever. This is where duke nukem got most of his famous quotes from.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.An amazing movie with amazing music, an amazing main character and amazing backgrounds.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.Another Carpenter classic.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Not really low budget but a must see (quick, before the remake gets done!!):
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
The best film of the year, maybe the best of the decade.
-
Yup that's great. Cant wait to finally meet another mapcorian in real life :megamon:
-
[Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b3/Shadow_of_Chernobyl_cover.jpg]
It's 5 USD on steam until Nov 2nd



-
Amazing stuff, keep it up!
-
-
I wonder what impact automatic tessellation will have in our workflows. Do the assets need to be prepared in special ways to get it to work? Anyone here familiar with it could give us more info?
-
I like the thanks button feature as well. Thread/post rating wouldn't work in mapcore in my opinion. I mean, look at what happens in EOT and imagine all those guys with a rating system on their hands

-
Quote from seir
It's sad that there's lack of third type mappers in COJ:BiB...
Same for other engines as well =)
-
Damn that editor must have everything I have always dreamed about in a level editor

-
Theres a kickass excavator model in GRAW 2 (scrown down to the middle of the page): http://www.jsalvador.net/
-
Quote from EvertExternal Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
Watched that movie last weekend. It's a bit pretentious sometimes but overall a great movie =)